Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unclose your account! Tested!

Discussion on Unclose your account! Tested! within the WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unclose your account! Tested!

Why?:
If your account has been recently closed for hacking, scamming, or anything basically there is still a very simple way you can get your account back. I actually got banned for stealing gold from other accounts on my server, and sending the gold very securely to my main. Guess what, it was nerfed, and I got an email telling me my account was closed, but there was still a way to resurrect my banned account.

How?:
Reply to the account closure notification email with something similiar to this: I am very sorry to hear this, but this infact was not in any way my fault. My account was recently comprimised and I requested for a password reset but I did not recieve the email. My computer was infected with a trojan at the time, and I did re-format my PC. I had no idea the person on the other side of the virus was someone attempting to steal my hard worked on World of Warcraft character. I thought it was alright, because I'de just get my password reset, and Blizzard could refund me with my gear and gold. Until I found out from your email the person didn't just want to take my items. I am greatfull you closed the account because that means no more harm can be done to it. Now I must ask if I could have my password reset and sent back to me at my email address. I can verify that I am the true owner of the account also. Thank you.
FAQ:
How was this tested?

My account was closed twice, and I altered the email a little both times.. silly Blizzard.
Is there any other ways of doing this?

In my second email I posed as my father being very angry at Blizzard for closing the account after it being "hacked" once again.
What if were not idiots and don't get our accounts closed?

Then I guess reading this was sort of pointless.