Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 17:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ZzukBot - a first class 1.12.1 Bot

Discussion on ZzukBot - a first class 1.12.1 Bot within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ZzukBot - a first class 1.12.1 Bot

ZzukBot is now around since 4 days and thanks to our first 20 customers we fixed most bugs and adjusted everything to the communitys needs. I feel like its the right moment to make a more detailed thread so here we go:

What is ZzukBot

ZzukBot is a bot for the 1.12.1 patch of WoW considered as Vanilla or Classic. As of right now we just offer a grinding bot however are already preparing next steps to make it into an more open framework which enables the user to program modifications and plugins aswell whole botbases (questing already at development state).

A quick overview of features:
  • Automatic pathfinding aka NavMesh Navigation
  • Possible to mix hotspots with normal waypoints
  • Vendoring / Repairing (Restock will be added to a later point)
  • Ability to "dictate" vendoring paths (avoiding "bad" spots or paths)
  • Anti-Warden (every change inside the executable is hidden. Including: Changes in .text and .data section, WinAPI hooks, other hooks etc.)
  • Anti-Statistics (random actions while grinding)
  • Force breaks (Logout after X minutes and log back after another Y)
  • Intelligent Relogger
  • Chat-Logger
  • Misc features: Stop on rare / Notify on rare
  • Unstucking / Blacklisting
  • CustomClass System (three overrideable methods: Fight, PreFight, Buff - read more: )
  • Integrate intelligent movement into the fight routines:
  • Ghostwaypoints & intelligent resurrection (will try to find a safespot before accepting)
  • Active developers & active forum
  • A forum full of tutorials

We need you!

I got a tight schedule and when I am at home all time flows into fixing reported bugs aswell improving the API. I look for people who are interested in writing Custom Classes for the bot aswell offering new ideas for the API. We can make a deal here obviously offering a free subscription for a few routines.

We setup a forum in fashion of mmoglider. As a basic user you can view a few info threads and ask questions. As a full member you have access to every section.
Feel free to read through it:
Old 10/07/2015, 04:08   #2

This bot truely is amazing and it gets better by every update, the community is helpful and all around nice people, Alot of highly skilled developers (profiles and CC's) have migrated to this bot also. By far better than Vanillabotter
Old 10/15/2015, 00:28   #3

Hey!
thanks for the awesome feedback. Just updated the bot once again:
Old 10/22/2015, 12:31   #4

The Black Market: 169/0/0
Is there any test vesion of the bot, to proof the bot is working?
Old 10/22/2015, 15:20   #5

Sure. Just register to the forums and tell me your username. I will give you a free day trial then.

Also new mmaps look good: