Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 12:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

the auto quest wow bot

Discussion on the auto quest wow bot within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
the auto quest wow bot

Others sell it for 25 usd we sell it for 12

12 usd at our aionbuddy website.
Old 11/12/2009, 03:58   #2

noob
Old 11/12/2009, 06:52   #3

ya I am a noob thats why I am trying to help people lol.

here is video ....

best bot ever no ifs ands or but buts buts.

Old 11/12/2009, 11:27   #4

Received Thanks: 2,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalamadeq View Post
ya I am a noob thats why I am trying to help people lol.

here is video ....

best bot ever no ifs ands or but buts buts.

This is "WyBot" Wybot.cn
and when you can't Chinessisch, is this the reseller:
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/12/2009, 14:26   #5

no there not the reseller they sell it for 25 usd a month I sell it for 12. They are trying to rip people off I am not. you can go to my site aionbuddy and add me to msn or email and get your key and guide for 12 usd.

no idea why I cant type my domain here guess they dont want advertising?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Auto Quest Mrs~
10/18/2011 - GunZ - 21 Replies
Ok this is working after the patch. This time all maps are perfect :] (no spawning in the sky)! **This Requires a Crc Bypass (I would give you the bypass aswell but i got it from vip section of another site and it's not mine to give out) :) Auto Quest Mrs! Made By Rezzmarr (me) and Kingeroo!
[question] auto-quest
02/20/2010 - GunZ - 2 Replies
can anyone explain how the auto-quest works?I just started playing this game.I'm not asking what does it do,but how does it do it-spawn data ect..
Auto Quest Bot?
10/01/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies
huhu, gibt es ein Tool das Automatisch eine Quest annehmen kann dann zum abgeben läuft und das 100mal? hab schon tools ausprobiert die maus & tastatur aufzeichnen und wiedergeben aber klappt alles nit.Die Maus bewegt sich aber er drückt keine Tasten ingame. Wer ne idee?
auto waterplvler and auto quest maker
09/09/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
heya..1st time..i wanted to say hello to all ppls..and 2nd time i have 2 questions... 1. can someone tell me where i can find a bot or something like this to plvl waters..i made stank and he to hunt and pickup just meteors,gems and dbz, 2. can someone where i can find a bot wich can made quests for uniq items..i wanted it to upgrate fan & tower.. sorry for my english..but it's not my main language...
Fastest Auto Quest Here
05/06/2008 - GunZ - 5 Replies
Guys, i've been working on the simplest but fastest auto quest, i finished a lvl 4 quest in like 5 min with my system, and 1 more thing, 4 uberlawnmower can't take the boss down in 1 sec, but 1 avenger sure can, and that's what i did yesterday, so it kills a boss in like 1 sec. I have edited both avenger and i think braker 8. a lvl 30 avenger does 10 damage=100 damage, but i've edit it to do 100 damage=1000 damage and i have tested it, and it works, and it has 999 clips and the delay is so...