Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft > WoW Bots
You last visited: Today at 19:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wow Skinning-Bot 3.3.5

Discussion on Wow Skinning-Bot 3.3.5 within the WoW Bots forum part of the World of Warcraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wow Skinning-Bot 3.3.5

hey,
i'm new here and i'm looking for a skinnerbot to skil lealtherworking.
I try it with the version of GPBot for 3.3.5 but i cant find a good CC for my rogue (Mutilate). I don't kow how to write something like this plz help.
I Found sth in the internet. It is to catch combopoints but my Internetbrowser does not show me the right letters. Thx for your answers your Failboy1337

<config name="Generic">
<options name="Options">
<opt id="PullDistance" value="30" />
<opt id="WalkDistance" value="15" />
<opt id="PowerType" value="rage" />
<opt id="FightDistance" value="5" />
<opt id="Ranged" value="false" />
</options>
<spells>
<spell name="Werfen" slot="N1" key="N1" range="30" cooldown="0" casttime="0" />
<spell name="Attacke" slot="N1" key="N2" range="5" cooldown="0" casttime="0" globalcooldown="False" />
<spell name="Finsterer.Stoß" slot="N1" key="N2" range="5" cooldown="0" casttime="0"><![CDATA[wow.Me.EnergyCur >45]]></spell>
<spell name="Ausweiden" slot="N1" key="N3" range="4" cooldown="1600" casttime="0"><![CDATA[wow.Me.EnergyCur >35 && wow.Me.Combo >4]]></spell>
<spell name="Verschwinden" slot="N1" key="N4" range="90" cooldown="180000" casttime="0"><![CDATA[wow.Me.IsInCombat && wow.Me.HealthCur < 100]]></spell>
<spell name="Verstohlenheit" slot="N1" key="N5" range="90" cooldown="1000" casttime="0"><![CDATA[wow.Me.IsInCombat -NOT]]></spell>
<spell name="Entrinnen" slot="N1" key="N6" range="90" cooldown="180000" casttime="0"><![CDATA[wow.Me.attackers.Count > 1] && CDATA[wow.Me.HealthPercent < 50]]></spell>
</spells>
<pull />
<Werfen />
<Attacke />
<precombat />
<Verstohlenheit />
<combat>
<Finsterer.Stoß />
<Ausweiden />
<Entrinnen />
</combat>
<postcombat />
<Verschwinden />
</config>

Similar Threads Similar Threads
bot for skinning?
06/15/2009 - Archlord - 1 Replies
is there any bots for skinning?? if theres please post it here==]]]
lvl skinning quickly
11/02/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 47 Replies
This is a method that I just discovered to drastically reduce the amount of time it takes to level skinning. Using this method I got from 1-75 skill only killing 7 mobs. Basically, the concept is that you can use the "Skinning" ability on a mob even after you've skinned it. Normally, if you try to skin a mob again, you won't get a skill point -- here's where my "trick" comes in. Kill 5+ mobs in a circular formation, about 10 yards apart, looting and skinning each one as you go. Don't take the...
Skinning exploit
02/09/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies
When you have the job skinning theres a way you will never fail again... Just start your work and take any other thing as a target, but not the animal you are on... you will not fail tested it about 3hours.
skinning guide
12/05/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
WoW Skinning Guide Submitted by TheDude on Wed, 2006-08-30 15:50. Skinning 1 to 300 Guide You can use it as a fast track guide. Just ignore the "Your level" bit. I would seriously suggest that you wait untill your level 50+ before trying this though, as it'll will takes you ages to complete at lower levels (unless of course you have a couple of level 50+ friends who dont mind grinding mobs for you to skin). I've tried to list mobs that should be yellow or orange for your skinning...
Skinning
10/22/2004 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
Die Fähigkeiten des Kürschners erlauben es ihm, Leder und Felle aus den Abgezogenen Häuten toter Tiere zu gewinnen. Die so gewonnenen Güter werden mit der Lederarbeiten ? Fähigkeit weiterverarbeitet. Leder wird außerdem für manche Rezepte der Schmiede, Maschinenbauer und Schneider benötigt. Wie man Kürschner wird Man benötigt einen Trainer, der einem die Kunst der Leder und Pelz Gewinnung vermittelt. Normalerweise sind solche nah bei Trainern für Lederarbeiten zu finden. Außerdem benötigt...