Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 05:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Finding Memory Offsets in WoW?

Discussion on Finding Memory Offsets in WoW? within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey people,
i make bots, and so far i had some guy finding the offsets for me. how to do? do u know?
Old 07/12/2007, 18:57   #2

open some memory-scanner/editor like Tsearch and scan for your stuff. (for example, if you want to find your health-value, just take some damage, scan new value, regenerate and scan again)
Old 07/12/2007, 19:35   #3

yes, i have done that before. problem is that those slots are dynamic and move with every relog. so i need the basepointer.
Old 07/12/2007, 19:50   #4

i think you can do it with ollydbg or smth.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Question about memory finding.
08/21/2010 - GW Bots - 1 Replies
Hey,I'm pretty much new at memory finding/reading,I've been trying to do it by myself until now,I decided to seek help here because I am somewhat confused. I know how to find base memory address in Guild Wars and I've found out that 1b4 is the offset for "skill id".However if I use base memory address and 1b4 offset it gives me the skill I AM casting.How do I make it so it displays the skill id my target is casting? I've tried pretty much every possibilty with my "knowledge" but I...
finding memory addresses
06/01/2010 - General Coding - 8 Replies
hi all! how can i find addresses of functions (to call these) in a game? e.g. if i want that a bot uses a skill, walks around etc? is there a tutorial of finding these functions (maybe with a debugger)? thanks!
Finding offsets?
12/04/2009 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
Btw trying to make an aimbot :P just throwing that out there EDIT: This is what iv'e found so far,am I on the right track? this is for a v5165 private server that I own,When I was jumping around on one of my chars,around another character of mine that had the proccess on her client,these are the addresses that came up,eventually I got down to the last x and last y address,and every jump they were right,but the question is am I doing this right Heres what I found: 01175390 - proper x...
problem-finding and updating CE Offsets
11/03/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Hey guys, Ive checked the 2moons exploit hacks and stuff and i used the tutorial how to find and update the offsets using Cheat engine by using Array of bytes and the Value of the hack..and i get a new address.so far so good. Now the problem is when i open Cheat engine(the updates file which i got the scripts of the hacks in,Just need to update offsets) and i do edit Script.once i change the Adress i try to save but the file is being saved as a CEA file,and i don't know how to open it. The...
mr argus, finding offsets.
02/14/2008 - Final Fantasy XI - 0 Replies
Well, I have been reading the tutorial on how to find them, and all was going well, until i ran into a snag. After following the instructions about 30 times over and over again, and banging my head into my desk a couple times, I decided I needed help from people who already know how to find them. I have searched all around and cant find any other tutorials except for the single one on how to find ownposition. Is there any chance someone could make a video tutorial on how to get all the offsets?...