Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > World of Warcraft
You last visited: Today at 00:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

account has been disabled

Discussion on account has been disabled within the World of Warcraft forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Access to this World of Warcraft account has been disabled by Blizzard Entertainment. For more information, including the amount of time it will be in place, please check the email address registered on the account. All information and any updates on the account will have been sent there by the Account Administration team. Please be sure to check "junk" or "spam" folders as well, since notification emails may have been routed there as well.

Possible reasons for this account status may include:

Temporarily locked because of an ownership dispute.
Temporarily suspended for breaking Terms of Use or game policy.
Permanently banned for more serious violations

can i get back my wow account , any idea? have it?
Old 02/18/2006, 07:16   #2

I would check my e-mail mostly they send you one and explain it much more detailed
Old 02/18/2006, 11:30   #3

But if you're banned because of using a 3'rd party prog, you'll never get your acc back.

Sorry.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
d2jsp sagt Account disabled
08/24/2010 - Diablo 2 Trading - 6 Replies
Was soll das heißen ich versuche mich einzuloggen und da steht dan Account disabled ? bitte um hilfe hatte viel fg -.- mfg ein_Jemand Jsp acc name MrLoki
Disabled Region
06/21/2010 - Battle of the Immortals - 4 Replies
Hello to all! we need help for having Disabled Region in our country hope you guys have way to bypass or other way so that we can create account for perfect world.
Try to learn something that is disabled.
10/17/2009 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi there. I am playing on private server that is WOTLK. There is and spell in one trainer that should not be there and most of the ppl have this spell but now the spell is green it can be learned but the button is disabled so i cant learn the spell. I have changed spells successfully on the 2.4.3 servers with using WPE. I want to ask does someone know if it is possible in some way to make the train button enabled to learn that spell from the trainer with WPE? I am trying to find the button...
this program has been disabled
10/06/2009 - 12Sky2 - 8 Replies
i get this error y? y am i am i getting this, it was working then i had to turn my computer off....and it says that the program has been disabled...hell is goin on...VISTA..
[BOT] Disabled
03/11/2009 - General Coding - 1 Replies
Hey Leute, ich bin ja gerade dabei, mir einen Angelbot zu schreiben mit allen möglichen Features. Jetzt is mir die Idee gekommen, dass man z.B. bei den Ausnahmen eine Checkbox aktivieren muss, um auf die Combobox zugreifen zu können. Das ganze sieht bis jetzt so aus: While 1 Select Case $msg = $check_ausnahme1 If GUICtrlRead ($check_ausnahme1) = 4 Then