Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS [Nostalrius PvP] Lv 60 Gnome PreBiS Fury-Warrior

Discussion on WTS [Nostalrius PvP] Lv 60 Gnome PreBiS Fury-Warrior within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS [Nostalrius PvP] Lv 60 Gnome PreBiS Fury-Warrior

Hey folks,

after the relaunch of Nostalrius, I just realized how exhausting Vanilla WoW could be. Would be great if I get something out of my time that I "wasted" there.

Some Basics:

Professions: Gnomeengineer/Mining 315/300
Cooking/First Aid/Fishing: 300/300/144
Riding: 150
Gold: ~50
PvP Rank: 6

All Keys for every Single Dungeon belongs to this sweet little Gnome Warrior. Of course, the Pre-Quest for Onyxia, MC and BWL are done!

PvE-Fury-Gear:
Head: (+8 Str)
Neck:
Shoulder:
Back: (+3 Agi)
Chest: (+4 Stats)
Braces: +9 Str)
MH:
OH: (+15 Str)
Ranged:
Trinkets: ,
Rings: ,
Foot:
Legs:
Girdle:
Hand: (+7 Str)

PvE-Tank-Gear is decent for 5 and 10 Man Dungeons, but not viable for Raids.

--------------------------------

I accept Paysafe and PayPal.

If anyone is seriously interested, feel free to PM for more Informations/Screenshots, ingame show and make me an offer.

with the Purchase you'll get the account name and account password.

Unfortunately there is no chance to change the email adress of a recovered Nost account. But Elysium announced, that it will be possible in the near future.

All My Best,
Old 01/04/2017, 16:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Relaunch? How'd I miss that, their page is still "down", only containing the letter from blizz
Old 01/04/2017, 17:15   #3

Check this out:

Bump

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Nostalrius PvP - 60 Tauren Warrior
12/17/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
With the return of Nostalrius I am selling my character. Server: Nostalrius PvP Class: Warrior Race: Tauren Attunements: MC + Ony + BWL 100 % Mount 500 Gold 300 mining/275+ Engineering
[Selling] Nostalrius 60 Gnome Warlock (with Mail)
03/25/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my Level 60 Gnome Warlock (Male) with a proper Name on PVP Nostalrius. Features are: - Herbalism/Alchemy 300 - FirstAid 280 - Lots of Icecaps/Dreamfoil (200)in Inventory - Pre Raid BiS - Rank 6 (Knight) - 200G - 60% Riding - Attunement done
[Selling] Nostalrius 60 Gnome Warlock (with Mail)
03/25/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my Level 60 Gnome Warlock (Male) with a proper Name on PVP Nostalrius. Features are: - Herbalism/Alchemy 300 - Lots of Icecaps/Dreamfoil in Inventory - Pre Raid BiS - Rank 6 (Knight) - 200G - 60% Riding - Attunement done - Comes with eMail-Account
[Selling] 60 gnome warrior [tank & fury] [2xDeathbringer] + 39 Orc warlock
10/11/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
WoW Private Server: Nostalrius fury set: http://realmplayers.com/CharacterDes...ersion=Van illa tank set: http://realmplayers.com/CharacterDes...ersion=Van illa Proffesions:
[WTS][US] 80 gnome warrior fury/prot/pvp sets + 75 ud warlock
04/10/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Im selling lvl 80 gnome warrior on a US pvp server ready to transfer. The character's main spec is fury and has 4/5 t7.5, 2 weapons 203 dps (around 3600 ap, 36% crit in battle stance.. expertise and hit capped ofc) + full prot gear 2/5 t7.5, def capped. and full pvp set 3/5 hatefull 1/5 deadly around (600 res 25k hp 3650 ap and 29% crit in battle stance in pvp gear) Character has around 1000g, epic flying mount, also rare ground mounts such as Baron's Deathcharger and Swift...