Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nostalrius 60 Gnome Warlock (with Mail)

Discussion on Nostalrius 60 Gnome Warlock (with Mail) within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nostalrius 60 Gnome Warlock (with Mail)

Selling my Level 60 Gnome Warlock (Male) with a proper Name on PVP Nostalrius. Features are:

- Herbalism/Alchemy 300
- Lots of Icecaps/Dreamfoil in Inventory
- Pre Raid BiS
- Rank 6 (Knight)
- 200G
- 60% Riding
- Attunement done
- Comes with eMail-Account
- AV, AB Honored
- Ironforge, Darnassus nearly exalted

Price: 100$, not negotiable. Payment via PayPal. Im a trusted seller on eBay.
Write me here (better) or add me on Skype: crossedover

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 60 gnome warrior [tank & fury] [2xDeathbringer] + 39 Orc warlock
10/11/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 2 Replies
WoW Private Server: Nostalrius fury set: http://realmplayers.com/CharacterDes...ersion=Van illa tank set: http://realmplayers.com/CharacterDes...ersion=Van illa Proffesions:
[Selling] Nostalrius WARLOCK
04/18/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my level 60 alliance human female warlock, extremely geared - one of the best on alliance side. Currently in FULL BiS blues. Epic Gear includes *Robes of the void (BiS crafted epic) *Felheart Shoudlers *Felheart bracers 300 tailor (almost every pattern), 300 skinning(can skin pristine hide off the beast), 300 first aid.
[WTS][US] 80 gnome warrior fury/prot/pvp sets + 75 ud warlock
04/10/2009 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Im selling lvl 80 gnome warrior on a US pvp server ready to transfer. The character's main spec is fury and has 4/5 t7.5, 2 weapons 203 dps (around 3600 ap, 36% crit in battle stance.. expertise and hit capped ofc) + full prot gear 2/5 t7.5, def capped. and full pvp set 3/5 hatefull 1/5 deadly around (600 res 25k hp 3650 ap and 29% crit in battle stance in pvp gear) Character has around 1000g, epic flying mount, also rare ground mounts such as Baron's Deathcharger and Swift...
Farm Gnome King - The EASY way - Requires Warlock
08/27/2008 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Horde only, so I'll start with the basics. (I'd also appreciate if someone posted pictures, as I'm unable to do so at this time, but I'll be VERY detailed). 1.) You need to get to the Dwarf Airport. No more wall jumping, so easiest way is to Nogging Slow fall from the side of IF. 2.) Find the building that allows to kinda of run inside. There will be two guards standing outside of it. If you come the normal way up, from the south, it will be the first building on the left. ...
[B] 70 Gnome Warlock [S] Gold Alleria Horde
01/26/2008 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
ich fass mich mal kurz... ;> Biete nen 70 gnome WL auf nem deutschem PVP Server. PCT und NC sind frei. Hat blaues Scherbenwelt equip. Bin Erstbesitzer und es gibt alle Daten. Suche dafür Gold auf Alleria Hordenseite. Menge etc. kann man ja im icq besprechen: 440626