Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need somone who knows how to edit trade guids/ packet injection

Discussion on Need somone who knows how to edit trade guids/ packet injection within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Need somone who knows how to edit trade guids/ packet injection

Need somone who knows how to edit trade guids/ packet injection

Paying well.
Old 11/07/2016, 00:38   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 148/0/0
People that are able to do these kind of things are never going to contact you.

They stay private plus you are never going to be able to outbid your (chinese) 'competitors'; which in the past have paid amounts in the 5 figures; for dupes involving packet modification.

Just so you know, anyone that will contact you is most-likely a scammer. (just trying to give you a reality check)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[C#] About packet injection (login packet)
07/24/2013 - SRO Coding Corner - 3 Replies
hello im developing a new bot called Silkroad Fusion and i did some research and i found about Drew's Silkroad security so i used it and i made my own proxy and i needed a little help with the login packet here is my code Packet login = new Packet((ushort)0x6102); login.WriteUInt8(Proxy.SRLocal);//isro locale login.WriteAscii(ID.Text); login.WriteAscii(PW.Text); login.WriteAscii("");//mobile vertification code ...
.NET Packet Injection
01/12/2013 - .NET Languages - 18 Replies
Hey, ich beschäftige mich jetzt schon seit einiger Zeit mit dem Thema "Packet Injection", sprich man fängt ein Packet ab, "löscht" dieses und sendet ein falsches. Es klappt auch soweit aber ich bekomme eben das Packet nicht "gelöscht"... Das gnaze würde via SR bzw SW und einem TCPclienten funktionieren, also localhost Proxy würde sich privoxy eignen... Eventuell kann mir ja einer helfen bzw ein paar gute Stichworte suchen, wenn ich verlange keinen C&P Code, da ich auch was lernen will...
Packet Injection
01/08/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
I know Silkroad has the stupid blowfish encryption which is preventing me from sending packets. So if i wanted to make an autopot, i would need the key. Now if i have the key what would i do to make it accept it. Would it be easiest to just do it in c++ to bypass blowfish? Can someone explain it a little better for me, I'm trying to make a packet based autopot/autograb. I've never done anything in SRO with c++ except a server status checker. I usually make CS 1.6/CZ Hacks(Haven't...
Packet edit trade
11/26/2009 - Mabinogi - 13 Replies
I tried doing this, but then my computer somehow crashed, so im on slow computer. By packet edit trade i mean by, like taking the item from the person you trade.