Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dk 72 druid 55 on Warmane/Lordaeron!!!

Discussion on Dk 72 druid 55 on Warmane/Lordaeron!!! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Dk 72 druid 55 on Warmane/Lordaeron!!!

Hey! As it is said i want to sell my acc .

I m selling it only for 39$

Short description of the characters :

DK Human 72

-Professions :
FIrst Aid 270
Mining 300
-2k honoroble kills
-mounted
-1100 gold

Feral Tauren Druid 55 :

Leatherworking 120
Skinning 300
Mounted

-I accept the use of a trusted middleman
-Email comes with the account.
-Payment method : Paypal
-Add me on skype : dmitriiml

Tags
lordaeron, lordaeron dk, lordaeron druid, warmane

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Warmane-Lordaeron acc 4.25 orc elemenal shaman and 3.95 tauren resto druid
04/28/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
WTS ACCOUNT Account includes orc elemental shaman that is Ulduar ready, 4.25k GS. All reps exalted insc/herb proff. Second Character is tauren resto druid 3.95 few parts till ulduar ready, leatherworking/ench, all reps and feral offspec 3.6k pvp arena ready.Both chars have epic flying and each has 10k gold. more info on skype Skype:drejan38
[Selling] Warmane, Lordaeron - Druid Feral 80LvL
02/11/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
WoW Private Server: Warmane Faction: Alliance Class: Druid, feral LvL: 80 3500 gs pvp/pve 280% Flying, Dual Spec. Add me on skype david.nichold321 for more info.
[Selling] Lordaeron - Warmane Druid, Lock, DK 80 lvl
02/03/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello i am offering two accounts on Lordaeron which have: NightEl Druid Male 80lvl 3600gs Letherworking/Skinning Dual Spec 280% fly- fully enchanted and gemmed reeady for latest raids. On second account : Human Warlock Male 80lvl 3350gs Inscription/Herbalism70 Dual Spec 150% fly + 78lvl DK on the same account. For any question or price please add me on skype Killaraa123 I am willing to negotiate the price
[Trading] Molten-Wow/Warmane: WotLK BiS prot/feral Paladin/Druid[Tanks] for Restoration druid
03/19/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, as the heading suggests, I would like to trade my account, which consists of Protection Paladin >6.4k GS with achievements up to Frostwing halls 10hc and Feral Druid >6.4k GS also with achievements up to Frostwing halls 10hc. I would like to trade this account for a Best in slot Restoration druid or 400 coins. If you have any questions, ask away. //Edit: Accepting also Restoration shaman