Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Molten-Wow/Warmane: WotLK BiS prot/feral Paladin/Druid[Tanks] for Restoration druid

Discussion on Molten-Wow/Warmane: WotLK BiS prot/feral Paladin/Druid[Tanks] for Restoration druid within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Molten-Wow/Warmane: WotLK BiS prot/feral Paladin/Druid[Tanks] for Restoration druid

Hi, as the heading suggests, I would like to trade my account, which consists of Protection Paladin[PvE] >6.4k GS with achievements up to Frostwing halls 10hc and Feral Druid[PvE Tank] >6.4k GS also with achievements up to Frostwing halls 10hc.

I would like to trade this account for a Best in slot Restoration druid or 400 coins. If you have any questions, ask away.

//Edit: Accepting also Restoration shaman
Old 03/17/2015, 13:24   #2

Bump

Bump
Old 03/18/2015, 20:14   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm quite sure you dont need BiS rogue 6.5k gs? Just asking...
Old 03/18/2015, 22:11   #4

Thanks for offering but sadly I have to turn your offer down!

Bump

Bump, accepting also disc priest/Resto sham
Old 03/19/2015, 22:37   #5

Bump, accepting also disc priest/Resto sham

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Feral Druid VS Retribution Paladin WoD 6.0.3
02/13/2015 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
The screen is a little bit smooth. I don't know why, something went wrong. I hope you ejoy. :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02QfVPzzLkA
[Molten-WoW-WOTLK] Druid/Mage/Paladin
08/17/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Looking to sell my molten wow private server account for whatever the best offer is. Not looking for a high amount. My druid is 6033 gs resto pve, 5.8k tank gear. Full pvp set for resto. Jewelcrafting maxed out, and mining Paladin is 5.6k prot, 5.5k holy pve. Full enchanting with mats to spare Mage is 5.4k pve gear. It's a donor account. Not looking for much money, I'm just quitting and want to make some money off the account. Message me on here for details.
[Selling] My Restoration Druid. Server- Molten WoW
06/27/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello everyone , I am here to present you something that I wish to sell or even trade . It is about a restoration druid on molten wow . Why am i trying to get rid of it ? It's because I have long stopped playing wow (I play AION) . I have decided to sell or trade it so that all the work I've put in this druid wouldn't go to waste , so at least someone else could use it . -The realm the druid is on is called Ragnaros(x20) -The gearscore of the druid is 6,1k -It has a donated weapon . -It...
~* Restoration PvP Druid *~
01/12/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 5 Replies
1. Biete 2. Details 3. Suche 4. Kontakt 5. Bilder 1. Biete
WPE druid feral
08/28/2010 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Hallo leuts ich hab mir hier nn paar vorlagen raus gesucht und geladen wen ich sie in den WPE lade und sie dan aktiviere also harken rein und ON drücke passiert im game so gut wie garnichts. Wäre es möglich Zerfleischen so ab zu endern das es mehr dmg macht oder keinen CD ggf auch keine energie brauch und wilder biss z.B auch Ohne cd wen ja ich find hier kein post mit den infos pls helft mir da mal ^^ XD