Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nost PVP 60 Warlock (with Mail) 75€

Discussion on Nost PVP 60 Warlock (with Mail) 75€ within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nost PVP 60 Warlock (with Mail) 75€

Selling my Level 60 Gnome Warlock (Male) with a proper Name on PVP Nostalrius. Features are:

- Herbalism/Alchemy 300
- Lots of Icecaps/Dreamfoil in Inventory
- Pre Raid BiS
- Rank 6 (Knight)
- 200G
- 60% Riding
- Attunement done
- Comes with eMail-Account
- AV, AB Honored
- Ironforge, Darnassus nearly exalted

Price: 75€, not negotiable. Payment via PayPal. Write me a pm!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Nostalrius 60 Gnome Warlock (with Mail)
03/25/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my Level 60 Gnome Warlock (Male) with a proper Name on PVP Nostalrius. Features are: - Herbalism/Alchemy 300 - FirstAid 280 - Lots of Icecaps/Dreamfoil (200)in Inventory - Pre Raid BiS - Rank 6 (Knight) - 200G - 60% Riding - Attunement done
[Selling] Nostalrius 60 Gnome Warlock (with Mail)
03/25/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my Level 60 Gnome Warlock (Male) with a proper Name on PVP Nostalrius. Features are: - Herbalism/Alchemy 300 - Lots of Icecaps/Dreamfoil in Inventory - Pre Raid BiS - Rank 6 (Knight) - 200G - 60% Riding - Attunement done - Comes with eMail-Account
[Buying] Nost PVP AV/AB Exalted Boost
03/16/2016 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for someone who boosts (handmade. no bots) my Alliance Char (WL) on Nost PVP to Exalted in both AV and AB. PayPal ready, make me an offer
WOW Nost PVP
01/19/2016 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Hallo, hat einer von euch ein Rogue Level 40+? mit Email zu verkaufen? want to buy Level 40+ rogue on NOST.. please Quote if you can :-) only with email.
[Buying] 60 alliance on nost pvp
11/11/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for mage, lock or rogue, must be male and have email included. Prefer gnome or human.