Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WoW ShoP] Incredible Accounts!

Discussion on [WoW ShoP] Incredible Accounts! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [WoW ShoP] Incredible Accounts!

This account has 3 level 80's, and a heak of alot more then that!
WoWarmory info
Least I can go with this account is $200

This account is "inactive" with 1 level 80
Least I can go with this account is $80
I can't check the armor due to its being inactive subscription

This account is "inactive" with 1 level 80/55/32!
Least I can go with this account is $90
Can not check the accounts armor due to its being inactive subscription

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SteaM AccouNts Shop!!
09/10/2010 - Steam Trading - 9 Replies
Account 1 : ( 0hour played ) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Account 2 : ( 0hour played ) Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 ------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------- -
[SHOP] Steam-Accounts - TOP Qualität
08/17/2010 - Steam Trading - 38 Replies
Hallo, Ich verkaufe euch hier sichere Steam-Accounts. Ich bekomme wöchentlich neue Ware rein. Account 1 - verkauft: Counter-Strike: Source Counter-Strike 1.6 Day of Defeat: Source Team Fortress 2
͇ ͇\̿ ̿ team Shop - Cheap Accounts
05/10/2010 - Steam Trading - 14 Replies
͇ ͇\̿ ̿ team SHOP Very Cheap Ich verkaufe hier einige Steam Accounts Super Günstig ;)
VOLVIC SHOP: STEAM ACCOUNTS AND SILKROAD ACCOUNTS
03/22/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 9 Replies
Hi Dudes, i want trade my Accs, 1.) 93 S/S NUKER VENICE Level: 93 (95%) SP:not much
new accounts for fumbi shop
09/22/2009 - S4 League - 3 Replies
I've read a lot of talk about using throwaway mail services like mailinator, mailboxable and etc to make dozens of new accounts, then spend all their PEN to try to get a permanent weapon. Most of this information is more than half a year old, and I haven't read any success stories in a while. Does anyone know if this is still a viable way to get a permanent weapon? I've gone through 235 accounts (~7 mil pen/2350 attempts) over the past two weeks with no encouraging results. I'm starting...