Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > S4 League
You last visited: Today at 08:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

new accounts for fumbi shop

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
new accounts for fumbi shop

I've read a lot of talk about using throwaway mail services like mailinator, mailboxable and etc to make dozens of new accounts, then spend all their PEN to try to get a permanent weapon.
Most of this information is more than half a year old, and I haven't read any success stories in a while.

Does anyone know if this is still a viable way to get a permanent weapon?
I've gone through 235 accounts (~7 mil pen/2350 attempts) over the past two weeks with no encouraging results.

I'm starting to suspect that recently made accounts, or just level 0 characters have had their permanent chances disabled, and this isn't coming down to 'bad luck'.

Any stories of success or failure attempting this method, or just recent fumbi shop experience in general, within the past couple months would be appreciated.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

Received Thanks: 4,508
DO Item hack =p

Old   #3

Received Thanks: 1,684
Oh my gnikcuf ***?!?! 235 accounts and no permanent item at all...
If it's not a lie, that sucks! I'm sad for the poor rookies that hope to win a perm :\
Old   #4

elite*gold: 3
However, it goes if one for itself nen new account does he is win chance higher as if one nen semi has. Yesterday I have made myself new one and had 80k pen and now have 4 perm. items 2 waffen (cs+5 ps+4) 2 klamotten (shirt ps+6, hose close weapon +5 and this goes with me whenever I nen new account I have done agrees a lot sachen for good.