Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold - High Pop US/EU - cheap

Discussion on Gold - High Pop US/EU - cheap within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gold - High Pop US/EU - cheap

Price : 0,37-0,42EU / k

Trade with Guild Bank

090 EU Antonidas [A]
300 EU Blackhand [H]
100 EU Blackrock [H]
100 EU Eredar [H]
200 EU Hyjal [H]
250 EU Thrall [H]

118 US Area52 [H]
025 US Azralon [H]
023 US Frostmourne [A]
090 US Illidan [H]
040 US Kil'Jaeden[H]
050 US Korgath [A]
069 US Malganis [H]
022 US Proudmoore[A]
050 US Ragnaros [H]
164 US Sargeras [A]
040 US Stormrage [A]
025 US Zuljin [H]

payment: only skrill/moneybookers

please contact me in skype only

also looking for buyer on demand

(i can give first)
Old 11/06/2014, 16:54   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
addet

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trusted, Cheap, Fast & High qual]~ Placement Matches Eloboosting By High elo boosters
01/26/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i'm Mr Discretion, an elobooster since 2 years About us ? We're playing since 2010 we're looking for boosting your accounts on EUNE-EUW Both of us speak English and French, you'll be informed of who's playing on your account. I did tons of eloboosts, i've did like 100~ eloboosts
[Selling] Cheap gold 5 acc, Very high MMR (gold1/plat5)
10/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello! Ok so i recently changed to eu west, i ended up in bronze 1 but got to gold 5 in 1 day due to really high MMR, i decided to try and reach plat before i retire from lol and i did Reason as to why im getting rid of my account is that recently started in Uni, so im way to busy with my studies and just getting really bored with league latley, been playing for over 3 years now, gave my main acc away to my lil brother 6 months ago when i started this acc Never been banned or...
[Selling] Gold Smurf | HIGH MRR! | CHEAP
10/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
SOLD Heyho, I want to sell my Gold Smurf which is on EUNE. It has got a high MMR. Sometimes you may get matched against Platinum people (I got matched vs some). No special Skins. Some Screens about the Account:
[Selling] EuW Gold IV High MMR CHEAP
09/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Pics via Screenshare ~ or I'll send u screenshots via skype ( to lazy right now ) around 20 champs AP + AD runes high mmr up to 40 lp a game!
[Selling] EUW Gold account with high MMR cheap#
06/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling my EUW Gold smurf account PAYPAL only. It comes with high mmr. skype: zozo.kaa Infos: http://s3.postimg.org/6y0rm8iw3/champs.jpg http://s18.postimg.org/aj5p3scqh/rating.jpg I want to sell it around 35€