Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WoW Feenix-Classic Account

Discussion on WoW Feenix-Classic Account within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WoW Feenix-Classic Account

Feenix Server offers you a great community of 30.000 active gamers (6000 of which are visiting us daily).

Passion. Every single person who is part of Feenix is defined by his or her passion for the project and particular role. That is how we lead our project towards the future.

I want to play the new expansion WoD and don't have any time for my feenix Account. That's why i want to sell my Account consisting 3 Characters.

-Lvl 60 Heal Druid 5/8 T2(Main)
-Lvl 60 Destro Warlock epic/preraidbiS gear
-Lvl 60 Retri Paladin epic/biS preraid gear (PvP Twink)

3000 Gold on Main
The price is 20€- Paypal
Any Questions? ask here or Skype.(Matei.Vicolo)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WoW Feenix Mightymace.JPG (66.4 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg Wow Feenix Mogresha.JPG (45.1 KB, 19 views)
Old 11/06/2014, 16:53   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
addet

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Feenix WoW Classic Account Warsong 12x
09/06/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi I want to sell my Feenix WoW account for like 20 euros (negotiable) I only have 1 character that is level 60 other level 29 and other level 7. Daimonic Male Human Rogue Level 60 Skinning 300/300 Leatherworking 300/300 Pre-raid BiS and some tier 1 2592 gold
WTS feenix wow account
02/20/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Greetings, due to my IRl job and my age lol, i've decided to sell my wow account. _60 UD mage (r13 gear along with naxx BiS pvp weapon available) _300 engineering with all the trinkets , also have world drop/quest pvp trinkets such as tidal charm, nifty stopwatch etc... _100% mount, and my non sets r epic from naxx/aq40 and equivalent. _2 parts of t 2.5, 1 part of t3 etc.... There r also 2 alts on the account, both preraid BiS + geared. for any additional information and contact, pm...
[Selling] [Feenix 60] BEST Geared ORC MALE Fury Warrior. AQ40/Naxx Geared. For feenix gold.
06/11/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
BEST Geared ORC MALE Fury Warrior. AQ40/Naxx Geared. I'm selling my Orc male Warrior on vanilla server Feenix. It's almost Best-in-Slot geared. Head: Lionheart helm + 8 Strenght Neck: Barbed Choker Shoulders: Conqueror's Spaulders (t 2.5) + 30 Attack power Back: Drape of unyielding strenght + Subtlety Chest: Ghoul skin Tunic + 4 stats / Breastplate of Annihilation + 4 stats Wrist: Qiraji Execution Bracers + 9 Strenght
WTB/LF FEENIX T3 ACCOUNT
12/13/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
LOOKING FOR A HIGHEND CHARACTER ON FEENIX PRIVATE SERVER,WARSONG. ANY CLASS add me on skype:luki_luki92
[Trade] Feenix Classic Warrior R12 [for] Feenix Rogue r12+
04/18/2012 - WoW Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, as the topic says i want to trade my 60 Human Male Warrior R12 (still R12) for a Rogue Horde or Alliance R12+... just send me a pn if u got questions.. thx