Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Insane Arena-Tournament VIP warrior 2469 rating GLADIATOR tabard

Discussion on Insane Arena-Tournament VIP warrior 2469 rating GLADIATOR tabard within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Insane Arena-Tournament VIP warrior 2469 rating GLADIATOR tabard

Hello. The warrior located on this arena-tournament account has earlier on been 2469 rated in 2vs2 when I was actively playing, it is a global vip account with full pvp and pve gear unlocked for all characters that exists- and that you will make. Total donated: 85 euro

Screen 1:
Screen 2:
Screenshot 3, showing which donation privliges the account has;

Asking price: negociable, contact me and we will talk. Skype: Mads12367

Any questions? feel free to ask here or on skype. Don't have anything to contribute with? - don't post here.

Have a nice day

Similar Threads Similar Threads
VK FULL S8 VIP ARENA TOURNAMENT ACC 2k + RATING 3.3.5
04/27/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
^topic Viele Charaktere voll ausgestattet, desweiteren ein VIP Account das heißt ihr habt eine Insel wo ihr euch alles kaufen könnt und dann könnt ihr alle in Arena fertig machen Arena Tournament <-- Riesiger Server bei Interesse -> skype --> paddi1237 oder pn
VK FULL S8 VIP ARENA TOURNAMENT ACC 2k + RATING 3.3.5
04/27/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
^topic Viele Charaktere voll ausgestattet, desweiteren ein VIP Account das heißt ihr habt eine Insel wo ihr euch alles kaufen könnt und dann könnt ihr alle in Arena fertig machen Arena Tournament <-- Riesiger Server bei Interesse -> skype --> paddi1237 oder pn
[Selling] WTS/WTT | Arena-tournament account | +2.5k rated | Glad tabard | Global VIP
12/05/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I am now attending to boarding school 5 days a week for the next 10 months, making me unable to play WoW at a dedicated level any longer. Therefore I have decided to sell or trade my account for something less time consuming; e.x. a League of Legends account or preferably - an Amazon gift card. The account I am selling contains multiple characters but the one worth mentioning is my warrior. My warrior has around 2500 rating in 2s with a Gladiator tabard and several legendaries like...
[Selling] WTT/WTS | Arena-tournament account | +2.5k rated | Glad tabard | Global VIP
09/29/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, I am now attending to boarding school 5 days a week for the next 10 months, making me unable to play WoW at a dedicated level any longer. Therefore I have decided to sell or trade my account for something less time consuming; e.x. a League of Legends account or preferably - an Amazon gift card. The account I am selling contains multiple characters but the one worth mentioning is my warrior. My warrior has around 2500 rating in 2s with a Gladiator tabard and several legendaries like...
[Selling] arena tournament VIP gladiator account
06/10/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies