Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT/WTS | Arena-tournament account | +2.5k rated | Glad tabard | Global VIP

Discussion on WTT/WTS | Arena-tournament account | +2.5k rated | Glad tabard | Global VIP within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT/WTS | Arena-tournament account | +2.5k rated | Glad tabard | Global VIP

Hi, I am now attending to boarding school 5 days a week for the next 10 months, making me unable to play WoW at a dedicated level any longer. Therefore I have decided to sell or trade my account for something less time consuming; e.x. a League of Legends account or preferably - an Amazon gift card.

The account I am selling contains multiple characters but the one worth mentioning is my warrior. My warrior has around 2500 rating in 2s with a Gladiator tabard and several legendaries like Shadowmourne.

Like mentioned in my title, the whole account is VIP, this means that the VIP feature is usable on their Cataclysm servers as well. I am looking for a fair and square trade so if you are interested feel free to contact me on email: (Which will probably be the fastest way to contact me, due to a very busy schedule atm), OR on skype: djdombledore

Proof of donations:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Arena-Tournament Gladiator Chars VIP account, other high-rated characters in.
09/11/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. I'm looking to sell my AT account since I'm going to Uni and starting to work. I haven't been playing the game for around 6 months. The account is VIP(you can get all gear free and teleport around, unlike other players) The account contains - 1.Multi-gladiator(4x)/multirival(3x)(second best title- top20)+ Unique on server Obsidian Slayer Title(cannot be acquired and nobody else has it) Rogue - max rating is 2841 2.Multi-gladiator(2x) Rogue 3. 2.5k/2.2k+ Priest 4. 2.5k/2,2k+...
VK FULL S8 ARENA TOURNAMENT ACCOUNT mit 2k Arena Wertung
05/09/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
^topic Viele Charaktere voll ausgestattet, desweiteren ein VIP Account das heißt ihr habt eine Insel wo ihr euch alles kaufen könnt und dann könnt ihr alle in Arena fertig machen :D Arena Tournament <-- Riesiger Server bei Interesse -> skype --> paddi1237 oder pn
[B] Arena-Tournament Glad Account
01/22/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
[B] Arena-Tournament Vip-account[S] Psc
12/06/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
^topic. ist noch n lock mit 2,2 legendary waffe drauf. infos gibts per pn.