Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB GOLD ON EU REALMS! BEST PRICE ON MARKET! TRUSTED/SAFE/GREATPRICE/FAST

Discussion on WTB GOLD ON EU REALMS! BEST PRICE ON MARKET! TRUSTED/SAFE/GREATPRICE/FAST within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB GOLD ON EU REALMS! BEST PRICE ON MARKET! TRUSTED/SAFE/GREATPRICE/FAST

Payment Method: Paypal, webmoney,Skrill, Western Union.

1. I am legitimate and experienced gold buyer, and I offer the best price on the market.I use a certified and verified paypal account to deliver the payments. Once the gold coins are received payment is almost instant.

2. The price will change depending on the market, we will give the highest price possible at the current time.

3. Purchasing gold on every EU realm.

Avg prices are $0.4-$0.7/1k, depends on your realm.

Also selling 60D GTC! prices are depending by your realm!

Contact me on Skype now for the latest prices!Please add me on skype ... adress (wayne_goldshop) >>> be careful to spell right the letters so we can avoid the scammers.

DISCLAIMER : When purchasing from me, you accept risk - buying, selling or trading WoW Gold for cash/items/services is against Blizzard's Term of Use and may (but does not have to)result in account penalty, which I am not responsible for. Although there is always a risk, I will do my best to trade as safe as possible, so both sides are secure

If you add me or leave a message and I don't respond quickly, I might be asleep or away, once I come back I will reply as fast as possible!
Old 05/31/2014, 23:19   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

sold 99000 gold to him, everything went fast
trustulful/nice trader +rep
Old 05/31/2014, 23:42   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

he bought 300k gold from me
recommended trader! btw he also has very NICE PRICES!
Old 06/17/2014, 14:03   #4

WTB GOLD ON EVERY EU REALM! GREAT PRICES ATM
Old 06/17/2014, 14:05   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 117/1/5
sold over 500k to this guy, great trader +recommended
Old 06/17/2014, 18:45   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: LOCKED
VORSICHT SCAMMER!