Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sharp Messenger - Monitor your Honorbuddy toons via Google Talk!

Discussion on Sharp Messenger - Monitor your Honorbuddy toons via Google Talk! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Sharp Messenger - Monitor your Honorbuddy toons via Google Talk!

25% discount for Elite PvPers users (only for one week and first 25 users). Just use the coupon code "ELITE". Contact me for Sharp Messenger web site address or use your favorite search engine to find Sharp Messenger.

You can also contact "Keanu" on the Honorbuddy forums! ;-)

Sharp Messenger - Monitor your Honorbuddy toons via Google Talk!

Chat
  • Chat back via whisper, battle net whisper, say, guild chat message or instance chat message and more.
  • AIML based chat bot that can answer whispers while you are away (usage on your own risk).

Commands
  • Start and stop Honorbuddy.
  • Turn HB and WoW off.
  • Turn plugins on and off.
  • Shutdown and reboot PC.
  • Take screenshot of the WoW client and send it via e-mail to the remote Gmail account.
  • List available HB plugins.
  • Decline party or guild invites.
  • Show information like name, current level, current health, current mana, zone and subzone, current position and many more.

Notifications
  • Status notifications based on configured interval.
  • Notification on disconnect.
  • Notifications on bot stop and start event.
  • Notification on party or guild invites.
  • Notification on death.
  • Notification on level up.
  • Notification on whisper, battle net whisper, say, guild chat message, instance chat message or emote and more.

Every of the above features is available via Google Talk and can be used with a smart phone (like iPhone), through the Google Mail web site () or a standalone application (like Trillian for Windows) that is able to connect to Google Talk.

The plug-in can be purchased for USD16 (price without discount) on the Sharp Messenger web site.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sharp.Messenger.Settings.jpg (68.6 KB, 12 views)
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Sharp Messenger User Guide.pdf (685.3 KB, 15 views)