Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mountruns (LK25H, Elegon, Ragnaros, Yogg) and many more

Discussion on Mountruns (LK25H, Elegon, Ragnaros, Yogg) and many more within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old 08/26/2014, 04:57   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
This still happens?
Old 08/27/2014, 00:44   #17

elite*gold: 90
Still doing the runs yes
Old 09/07/2014, 01:23   #18

elite*gold: 90
up

up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Deluxe Account 12 lv 90 characters, Elegon mount and 100+ other mounts
10/09/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SOLD Hello, I`m here to advertise one of the best deals I`ve seen on this site so far. Its my own WoW account which i had since 2007 and over the course of the years I`ve managed to obtain some really nice stuff for which I`m hoping people would pay some nice cash. With no more delays I`ll tell you that if you want a very detailed description of the account add me on skype at adrian.hanzo . I`ll try and describe the account here as best as I can but I highly recommand...
WoW/World of Warcraft Account 11x90-400k-Itemlvl 535-Elegon Mount etc
08/29/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, möchte meinen Account loswerden, bevor er verstaubt. PvP Chrs auf Eredar 90 Untoter Mönch (Heal/DD) 90 Blutelf Priesterin (Heal/DD) PvE Chrs auf Anetheron 90 Tauren Druide (Tank/ alle anderen Speccs gear) Itemlvl 535/min 505-max 525 90 Blutelf Paladin (Tank/Holy) 520/505
Hunters & Yogg-Saron
05/25/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Ok so this is not a game breaking exploit but it can help. If you are a hunter going in portals @ Yogg-Saron in phase 2 and you still have your pet with you (it didn't die), when you get out of the brain room your pet remains there dps-ing the brain (without geting MC ofc) and if you keep a low range from Yogg (outside) it will not despawn. But if you move to far out from the boss for a sanity well for example it will despawn and you will have to call him.
Detailed Yogg-Saron Walk-Through
05/05/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
Phase 1: Sara, and the Guardians of Yogg-Saron This is the beginning of the fight. Your party will be standing outside of the doorway. You have two options at this point. If you group has a mage: Your mage can cast invis. He then moves forward into the room, and attempts to find gas clouds. This will take raid coordination as the mage can not see any objects during his invisibility phase. Once the mage has gone through 1-3 clouds, depending on how competent your group is, he begins...
Yogg-Saron kill video
04/18/2009 - World of Warcraft - 9 Replies
Hiho, für alle die es noch nicht kennen : The Legacy World 3rd Yogg-saron kill By Kenshin Kill video vom Endboss in Ulduar. Hab mir den Fight ein bissl besser/interessanter vorgestellt,ähnelt doch sehr sehr stark des C'thun fights.( man sieht leider nicht was in den Portals abgeht).