Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Deluxe Account 12 lv 90 characters, Elegon mount and 100+ other mounts

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Deluxe Account 12 lv 90 characters, Elegon mount and 100+ other mounts

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SOLD

Hello, I`m here to advertise one of the best deals I`ve seen on this site so far. Its my own WoW account which i had since 2007 and over the course of the years I`ve managed to obtain some really nice stuff for which I`m hoping people would pay some nice cash. With no more delays I`ll tell you that if you want a very detailed description of the account add me on skype at adrian.hanzo . I`ll try and describe the account here as best as I can but I highly recommand contacting me on skype.

1) MAIN CHARACTER:
Mage 530 ilv 13/13 Throne of Thunder heroics defeated, meaning you`ll be able to get into guilds that clear heroic content really easily. Its on the last part of the legendary meaning you`ll get the cloak before the new patch hits. It has multiple heroic upgraded pieces from throne of thunder including trinkets and weapon. The only reason the total ilv is so low is because of the legendary cloak which is missing.

2) ALTS:
Monk - 524 ilvl
Brewmaster spec, he is basically a second main. He`s also one of the reasons the mage, which is the main, is not as geared. I started the patch on the monk as a tank and was asked to move on the mage meaning I lost time on the legendary quest for both. He is also on last part of the legendary quest meaning you`ll get the legendary for him before the next patch too.

Other alts : I got 1 of each class at level 90 for a total of 12 characters at lv 90 some 500ilv geared some barely dinged. Among them I got ALL PRIMARY AND ALL SECONDARY PROFESSIONS AT MAX LEVEL meaning you will never ever use the auction house to buy gems / enchants / tinkers / anything. You`ll be able to craft anything and everything you want.

3) MOUNTS:
This account has over 100 mounts, i'll list the most important!

Astral Cloud Serpent the infamous elegon mount, currently the rarest mount to be obtain in Mists. I`m on a realm with 100k players and I`ve never seen anyone riding it so far when I`m in shrine / stormwind. Its THAT rare.
Corrupted Fire-Hawk ( Purple firehawk )
Dark Phoenix ( Purple Phoenix )
Reins of the Blue Proto-Drake
Grey Riding Camel
Life-Binder's Handmaiden
Vitreous Stone Drake
X-53 Touring Rocket (2nd RaF reward, unobtainable)
Obsidian Nightwing

4) 24 TITLES most notable Storm's End
Assistant Professor
Associate Professor
Avenger of Hyjal
Blackwing's Bane
Brawler
Defender of a Shattered World
Delver of the Vaults
Destroyer's End
Firelord
Jenkins
Master of the Ways
Savior of Azeroth
Starcaller
Storm's End
Tamer and many more.

Thats pretty much all I can think of right now about the account. To show you good faith I`ll let you check the account before purchasing so that you can verify that everything is in place.

Payment options are only 2 :

Either paypal OR direct bank to bank, I will not accept any other options.

Please dont hesitate to contact me on skype at adrian.hanzo for any details you might want to find out..

THIS ACCOUNT IS SOLD

« gamecard legit cheap seller? gold and euro | Gold auf Antonidas (PSC) »