Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warlock on Feenix, Archangel

Discussion on Warlock on Feenix, Archangel within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warlock on Feenix, Archangel

Hy ppl
WTS undead warlock on TBC realm Archangel, Feenix wow ( wow- one) private server. Warlock lvl 70, pvp geared, maxed Engineering, Mining, Riding, First Aid and Cooking. Have Xorothian Dreadsteed and Turbo-Charged Flying Machine. Contact me on Skype: Popivopi, or

Old 08/19/2013, 14:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
SOLD!!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Feenix Archangel 2.4.3 GOLD (www.wow-one.com)
10/24/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Hello. Selling gold on Archangel 2.4.3. Horde & Alliance. Price: 3,5€ - 1k / 4,5$ - 1k 5 min delivery. Accepting PayPal and Western Union. Skype: nickonexz
[Buying] Feenix Archangel Gold
05/11/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello i wanna buy Gold on Privat Server Archangel 1k/4Euro. Add me on Skype ''markymark1184'' CU soon
[Buying] Gold on Feenix Archangel
04/13/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Yeah I'd like to buy some Gold on the private server feenix archangel for $ Pm me with ratio + skype :) Regards
WTS / WTT Feenix Wow (Archangel) Acc
02/02/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Hello there, Have a Fully epic'd 70 Holy Priest ready to raid t5 content, Also an alt of a 70 Prot pally, ready to start hitting dungeons. Priest has 375 Tailor and is specced into mooncloth atm, Would love to write more just to much to type ! Would love to trade for either a mage or warrior ! Mainly want horde but i wouldnt mind alliance. Will give pics upon skype add and will show in game to serious buyers, If not ill sell for $40 USD just for the time put into the chars. Skype :...
Such WoW Gold Feenix - Archangel
10/09/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo Ich suche für den 2.4.3 Privatserver Archangel Gold. Zahlen würde ich in Form einer PSC. Damit es zu keinen Verwechslungen kommt poste ich mal den Server hier rein: https://www.wow-one.com/ Über Psc Betrag und Goldmenge lässt sich natürlich verhandeln. Pn/me Skype: flammender-zorn