Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS / WTT Feenix Wow (Archangel) Acc

Discussion on WTS / WTT Feenix Wow (Archangel) Acc within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile WTS / WTT Feenix Wow (Archangel) Acc

Hello there, Have a Fully epic'd 70 Holy Priest ready to raid t5 content, Also an alt of a 70 Prot pally, ready to start hitting dungeons. Priest has 375 Tailor and is specced into mooncloth atm, Would love to write more just to much to type ! Would love to trade for either a mage or warrior ! Mainly want horde but i wouldnt mind alliance.

Will give pics upon skype add and will show in game to serious buyers, If not ill sell for $40 USD just for the time put into the chars.

Serious inquiries Only .
Old 02/02/2013, 02:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
SOLD !

Tags
feenix wow wtt wts

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Feenix ArchAngel Gold
10/30/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Looking to sell large amounts of gold on the Horde side of Feenix's ArchAngel server. $3.00 US per 1k gold. Repeat Customers $2.00 US per 1k. If I dont have the ammount youre looking for on hand, I can get it within the hour and I will give you a small discount. I also can get gold on alliance, but I only do that on request. Will take an hour or so to get. How the trade goes down:
Selling Feenix Warsong+Archangel account.
12/06/2012 - WoW Private Server - 2 Replies
[WTT]/[WTS] FEENIX ARCHANGEL Awsome Rogue for WARSONG CHAR
11/01/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
/ FEENIX ARCHANGEL Awsome Rogue for WARSONG CHAR As tittle said i want to trade my rogue on Archangel for character on Warsong I would like Mage/Rogue/War with exeptional gear Rogue: 5/5 Gladiator set 3/3 Primalstrike Set (Lw set) 3/5 T4 set
Such WoW Gold Feenix - Archangel
10/09/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo Ich suche für den 2.4.3 Privatserver Archangel Gold. Zahlen würde ich in Form einer PSC. Damit es zu keinen Verwechslungen kommt poste ich mal den Server hier rein: https://www.wow-one.com/ Über Psc Betrag und Goldmenge lässt sich natürlich verhandeln. Pn/me Skype: flammender-zorn
[WTT]: Feenix WoW (my) Warsong acc for (your) Archangel account
06/07/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hey there, I'm switching from Warsong to Archangel atm therefore I'm in need of a nice account with a decent char with mounts/professions etc to grind some gold and perhaps start my own char there. I got 2 very decent accounts to trade. 1st account (Shaman, Priest): - lvl 60 ELEMENTAL SHAMAN (PvP) This (tauren) elemental shaman has sick gear (AQ40, BWL, MC, AQ20, Stinger of ayamiss, Red Dragonscale protector etc.) and is awesome for pvp. He got roughly +334 nature dmg, +8% crit, 4.5k...