Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MoP Account lvl 90 fully honor geared rogue Stormscale EU - lvl 85 warrior Outland Eu

Discussion on MoP Account lvl 90 fully honor geared rogue Stormscale EU - lvl 85 warrior Outland Eu within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MoP Account lvl 90 fully honor geared rogue Stormscale EU - lvl 85 warrior Outland Eu

havent done anything with my account for a while, as I just always go back to private servers. Rogue is currently in a active RBG guild with some glads in it. The account is nothing special.

Im WTSing the whole battle.net account, it has Diablo in it as well. And RaF account (cataclysm) with no characters.
No game time at the moment.

Some lvl 30-50 alts also in the account.

Finland

Ps. selling cheap the account is a waste

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling level 90 Fully Geared PVP Warrior {US VERSION}
12/02/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
Romulusares @ Tichondrius - Community - World of Warcraft Looking to get $200. Account has about 10k gold left, and has a cap of 2800 conquest. 1809 cr in rbgs, and after next week it will have a season total of 15000 conquest points which if you get 2200 you can get T2 weapons, as it already has T1. Add my skype - romulusares
Selling EU Stormscale lvl 90 Warrior/85 Rogue [H]
11/20/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, so im selling lvl 90 Warrior and 85 rogue in EU Stormscale realm (H) Warrior has Mining maxed and 595 Herbalism , ilvl463. Rogue 85 got maxed inscription so its tons of gold for you. I dont have screenshots because i deleted them all with WoW but if youre interested in buying, i can link armory for both characters. Price? Offer me , prefer paypal. Interested? Contact me on skype: kanatixl Account is in good standing, never been banned , sadly gametime is frozen. Forgot to...
WTS 93 Fully geared Yul / 86 Rogue Shilen
05/20/2012 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I got bored and am quitting L2, so decided to sell my 2 chars Yul Archer 93 - Full +4 TW Set w/ element - +5 Apo bow SA w/ good augment for +23 crit - Full +4 Tw Jewls some w/ augments - +9 STR Dyes (Legendary)
WTS lvl78 warrior, fully geared, 128 chroma, lvl 70 mastery on Eryda
10/07/2011 - Forsaken World - 2 Replies
Removed
WTS (US) Rogue lv50, Mage(26) FULLY GEARED
04/07/2011 - Rift Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I want to sell my US Server rogue lv 50, and mages lv 26. I am the orginal owner of the account. I have about 280 platinum, and tons of mats. The rogue has 2 sets of armor Tanking and DPSing set(also have 2 sigils of fives). 110% mount, pvp-Rank 3 with a couple Rank 5 equips (Ring and gloves), and there is still about 70k Favor. The equipments are all epic(Purple from t2 instances and some of t3 raid(Greenscale)). will do the transaction through paypal with verfied account only....