Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Wow Account! Stormscale-EU 90 hunter + more!

Discussion on Selling Wow Account! Stormscale-EU 90 hunter + more! within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

I'm looking to sell my wow account - First and only owner of the account.

The account is my whole battle.net account with Diablo 3 (level 60 wizard paragon 13 - no gear) and a starcraft 2 account

The wow account has
90 hunter
85 mage
85 priest

The account has 66 mounts total including Blue proto-drake, Raven lord, Sapphire panther, Life binders handmaiden, Blazing drake.

The account has full malevolent gear (half full upgrade). The account also has 2.2k RBG achievements and Tier 2.

The account has 7.6k gold.

Pictures of the account

Old 02/26/2013, 18:53   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
skype navis123 ;-)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
02/19/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I'm looking to sell my wow account - First and only owner of the account. The account is my whole battle.net account with Diablo 3 (level 60 wizard paragon 13 - no gear) and a starcraft 2 account The wow account has 90 hunter WoW Armory Alternative - Nameless Armory Profiles. 85 mage 85 priest
Selling WoW acc EU-Stormscale lvl 90 war
12/09/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hi every1 , so im selling WoW Account, main char is 463iLvl warrior which got mining and herb maxed, 85lvl rogue (same realm stormscale) who got inscription maxed so its nice gold making. In other realm (haomarush) there is lvl 85 DK. Offer me on skype : kanatixl
Selling EU Stormscale lvl 90 Warrior/85 Rogue [H]
11/20/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys, so im selling lvl 90 Warrior and 85 rogue in EU Stormscale realm (H) Warrior has Mining maxed and 595 Herbalism , ilvl463. Rogue 85 got maxed inscription so its tons of gold for you. I dont have screenshots because i deleted them all with WoW but if youre interested in buying, i can link armory for both characters. Price? Offer me , prefer paypal. Interested? Contact me on skype: kanatixl Account is in good standing, never been banned , sadly gametime is frozen. Forgot to...
Stormscale Selling Gold !!! :D
06/08/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Selling a Good Price Gold in Stormscale Eu Safe and Easy !!! I can trade with Paypal !!! Send me pm For more Info !!!
Selling H-Bot NPC Hunter Account
10/16/2011 - Eve Online Trading - 6 Replies
I am in possession of a H-Bot Account, I am willing to sell it for 20$. PayPal Only Please The PayPal transaction must be complete before the Account info can be transferred. Please message me "HERE" for contact details I will be using MSN messenger "ONLY"! You can download MSN messenger at: Windows Live Messenger 2011 - Instant messaging (IM), video chat