Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

100% Hand farming, Levels/Honor/JP/Professions.

Discussion on 100% Hand farming, Levels/Honor/JP/Professions. within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up 100% Hand farming, Levels/Honor/JP/Professions.

Hey! Let me start off with this simple statement.

Everything will be done by HAND only! You can check 24/7 so you see i’m not botting.
All gold/loot stays for you i won't take anything! If you want to i could use auctioneer and post all the stuff on the AH for you.
Or just send it to one of your bank chars so you can AH it yourself.

This is an independent service and limited slots will be available (1-2 slots at a time)

I’m Located in The Netherlands, Amersfoort (Doing both EU/US tough) Using a VPN server located in the US for US accounts.
I have been playing WoW since day 1 of the release, done nearly all cata end-game content (pve) already. And pvping when not raiding! Now that cata is old news again i just want to stop with my own account and provide this service with the huge amount of free-time that i have.

We will keep in contact using MSN/Skype (I’m nearly always online on it unless sleeping ofc!
If you need additional proof that i’m legit i got a mic + Pic of my ID (Serial crossed out ofc) or any other proof you would need you can always ask. I'm also vertified user on a lot of sites.

UPON REQUEST: I can stream on Xfire how i’m playing your char.

Guarantee: If you get banned or something happens to your account while i'm doing the service i will buy you a similair account and you will get your money back the same day (or provide CD keys+6 month gc). Altough this wont happan since i'm hand leveling it.

Services

- Honor Farming (+ additional free Conquest Points) (3$)
- Justice Point Farming (+ additional free Valor Points) (3$)
- Reputation Farming
- Professions Leveling
- Power Level

Prices

Power Leveling
1-60 - $30
1-70 - $40
1-80 - $60
1-85 - $85

60-85 - $55
70-85 - $40
80-85 - $25

Reputation Farming
Friendly - $5
Honored - $5
Revered - $5
Exalted - $5

Gathering Professions

Mining 1-525 - $10
Herbalism 1-525 - $10
Skinning 1-525 - $10

Secondary Professions

Fishing 1-525 - $10
Cooking 1-525 - $10
Fishing & Cooking 1-525 - $15
Archeology 1-525 - $10
First Aid 1-525 - $10

Trade Professions

Alchemy 1-525 - $20
Blacksmithing 1-525 - $20
Engineering 1-525 - $20
Inscription 1-525 - $20
JewelCrafting 1-525 - $20
LeatherWorking 1-525 - $20

Tailoring 1-525 - $30
Enchanting 1-525 - $30

Time Frame

It’s impossible to give you a exact time when i will be done cause there is always the server maintance / que on server / pvp que/ dungeon que.
But i can assure it will be done as fast as possible. Since your character will be leveled 12-14hours per day by HAND!
We will discuss about approximate time when i see your character and realm.

Usually i will level at these times, but we can talk about it if you want other leveling times.
Time : GMT+1 10:00 – 02:00 (Depends on the days, weekends longer)
Days : Monday - Sunday

Payment
(I'm verified with all of them)

Western Union
Amazon gift card
Paypal As gift ONLY!
Ideal (Dutch banking)

If you are interested contact me on Skype/Msn.

MSN:
Or you can just send me a PM on the website.

Vouches
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortenmoulder View Post
Bought this yesterday, and the only thing I can say is.. WOW!
We made a good deal, and the trade went smooth.
Best deal I have ever made in WoW. You're friendly to talk with, and very generous!

10/10!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vese
This guy is legit. Did 1-19 for me on my new twink, used quests+ dungeons pretty quick.
Also farmed 4.5k Honor for me VERY quickly. Vouch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6ft2
Just finished my order, very fast 1 and a half hours for 1k jp plus 250 extra Thanks alot will use you again soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewhywhy View Post
Vouched this guy deliverd and quite fast as well +rep

Thanks again for the quick service mate i'll be back for more when i need some powerleveling.

-Mewhywhy
Quote:
Originally Posted by babati View Post
Awesome service, thank you for the JP!
+rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epicblood25 View Post
Super vouch for this guy, not only did he get it done fast, but he did it in a manner that did not make it look like power leveling.(dungeons/questing)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mudma8558
this guy is awesome i paid him and he got right to work he keeps you updated on the progress and is very nice im going to keep buying form him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6ft2
I'd also like to add hes a nice guy, as i didnt have money in my PP only bank its taking 6 days to get him the cash but still did my order.

(Vouches are from *******, ac, hackforums)