Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > World of Warcraft Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

100% Hand farming, Honor/JP/Conquest/levels etc. [EU!!!]

Discussion on 100% Hand farming, Honor/JP/Conquest/levels etc. [EU!!!] within the World of Warcraft Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
100% Hand farming, Honor/JP/Conquest/levels etc. [EU!!!]

Hey! Let me start off with this simple statement.

Everything will be done by HAND only! You can check 24/7 so you see i’m not botting.
All gold/loot stays for you i won't take anything! If you want to i could use auctioneer and post all the stuff on the AH for you.
Or just send it to one of your bank chars so you can AH it yourself.

This is an independent service and limited slots will be available (1-2 slots at a time)

I’m Located in The Netherlands, Amersfoort.
I have been playing WoW since day 1 of the release, done nearly all cata end-game content (pve) already. And pvping when not raiding! Now that cata is old news again i just want to stop with my own account and provide this service with the huge amount of free-time that i have.

We will keep in contact using MSN/Skype (I’m nearly always online on it unless sleeping ofc!
If you need additional proof that i’m legit i got a mic + Pic of my ID (Serial crossed out ofc) or any other proof you would need you can always ask also vertified user on a lot of sites.

UPON REQUEST: I can stream on Xfire how i’m playing your char.

Guarantee: If you get banned or something happens to your account while i'm doing the service i will buy you a similair account and you will get your money back the same day (or provide CD keys+6 month gc). Altough this wont happan since i'm hand leveling it.

SPECIAL: The first order gets a discount of 50% on the total price if he/she agrees to write a small review of how the service went.

Services

- Honor Farming (+ additional free Conquest Points)
- Conquest Farming (1343 only unless your cap is higher ofcourse.)
- Justice Point Farming (+ additional free Valor Points)
- Tol Barad Commedations (100 per 4 days possible)
- Reputation Farming
- Professions Leveling
- Levels (Leveling characters isn't my main business but if you want to we could always work out a price for the amount of levels that you want.)

Prices

1000 Honor 7,- Euro (1 day)
1000 Justice Points 8,- Euro (1 day)
100 Tol Barad Commedations 15,-Euro (4 days)
1343 Conquest Points 9,- Euro (1 / 2 days)

If you plan on buying sh!tloads we can always work out a special discount price ofc.
(Reputation/Professions prices differ per rep/prof so we will work a price out on msn/skype)

Time Frame

It’s impossible to give you a exact time when i will be done cause there is always the server maintance / que on server / pvp que/ dungeon que.
But i can assure it will be done as fast as possible. Since your character will be leveled 12-14hours per day by HAND!
We will discuss about approximate time when i see your character and realm.

Usually i will level at these times, but we can talk about it if you want other leveling times.
Time : GMT+1 11:00 – 01:00 (Depends on the days, weekends longer)
Days : Monday - Sunday

Payment
(I'm verified with all 3)

Paypal As gift ONLY!
Moneybookers
Ideal (Dutch banking)

If you are interested contact me on Skype/Msn.

MSN: