Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Wolfteam
You last visited: Today at 16:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[#3] Read this, Very Important

Discussion on [#3] Read this, Very Important within the Wolfteam forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 902
Lightbulb [#3] Read this, Very Important

Im the best zenos mum is not alive I ****** her thanx.
Old 02/09/2017, 18:24   #2

elite*gold: 0
Dude. Don't act so like You are a ************. Have respect to those who is trying to publish there're own hacks.
Just 'cuz u created a good one for other WT Server it doesn't mean that u could say:
U other guys Gtfo.
That's why so many People isn't clicking thanks for you.
Old 02/09/2017, 18:47   #3

elite*gold: 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by XR4Z3RX View Post
Dude. Don't act so like You are a ************. Have respect to those who is trying to publish there're own hacks.
Just 'cuz u created a good one for other WT Server it doesn't mean that u could say:
U other guys Gtfo.
That's why so many People isn't clicking thanks for you.
please dont talk you dont know what I am talking about:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Important] [U] Read This! [/U]
07/25/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 13 Replies
Hello people, The reason of this thread i opened is that I've noticed a huge change in the past few weeks, and most of you had seen too (i guess), It's that the greatness of rappelz is decreasing, The Great Dev's are going away, The new wannabe Dev's are spreading, A new servers are running with ignorant admins who keep spamming for solutions that was already posted... And people are flamming threads like hell!, i know Spamming, And dummy questions deserve gettin flamed, but there is some...
[Important]READ THIS
07/21/2012 - DarkOrbit - 18 Replies
We are going to miss a good member of the e*pvp: nocheatimpgm I needed to say this because of him: nocheatimpgm stop e*pvp because ... I did hack on: youtube / epvp / Darkorbit I'M ENOUGH! If you don't believe me ask nocheatimpgm at this ts3 server: x.xtreme-c4.ca:9988 Regards, RubieBe :mad:
HEY ALL READ THIS VERY IMPORTANT
05/06/2009 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
hey i got a lvl 79 int hybrid fully farmed has lvl 76 +1 sos spear on ecsro vip im wanting to sell the account for gold/items on new sjsro server pm me on here or add my msn [email protected] im on 24/7 pm me pls with ur offers and ill reply back soon