Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

90+ Plat to ANY EU server/character + FREE Wildstar Account! CHEAPEST DEAL

Discussion on 90+ Plat to ANY EU server/character + FREE Wildstar Account! CHEAPEST DEAL within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
90+ Plat to ANY EU server/character + FREE Wildstar Account! CHEAPEST DEAL

Have tried to sell a basic account with plenty of CREDD, but thought it would be easier to see a more tangible value by selling the currency on the account and throw in the account for free.

The account has a FREE REALM TRANSFER available and 92 Platinum in stash (as well as lots of mats and extras). Can be transferred to your chosen realm and traded with.

Account is standard edition, with game time, and a lvl 45 male Cassian Esper.

Selling for £36 / €45 / $58. You can't buy the currency cheaper (gold seller sites will charge approx twice that for the currency) AND get the account and it's extras too
Old 09/08/2014, 23:20   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Keep in mind that you cannot actually transfer the plat if the same rules still apply. Think it was a maximum of 40plat for a level 50 char.
Old 09/09/2014, 03:05   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TotallyRed View Post
Keep in mind that you cannot actually transfer the plat if the same rules still apply. Think it was a maximum of 40plat for a level 50 char.
I had no idea. Thanks for the heads up TotallyRed.

So, basically what's on offer is 40 plat, server of your choice and rest on Hazak, or 92 plat on Hazak EU. In both cases you get the account in question so trade how you like.

Megaservers are coming so, ultimately, you should have all currency and mats/chars etc in one place.

Edit: Just found this info -

« Previous Developer Post
Free Realm Transfers shouldn't have a currency restriction. We tested this just now, to be safe, with both a level 1 and a level 50 character (both carrying 1,000 plat) and neither were affected by a money reduction when they landed at their destination realm. If you're concerned, be sure to double-check your stash. If you're still certain that you've lost money in transit, our Customer Service team should be able to investigate a claim through logs.

From here:

Posted by Carbine staff.

TLDR - Currency capping only applies to paid transfers and not free transfers. The account has a free transfer available so no problems.