Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] Dominion on Caretaker for PVP tanking

Discussion on [WTB] Dominion on Caretaker for PVP tanking within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] Dominion on Caretaker for PVP tanking

I have 2 toons on Caretaker for the dominion that I am tanking the rating for in the 3v3 rated arena bracket. I have about 45-50 plat on my toons and I am willing to pay that for somebody to join on ONE toon and queue with me so I can get more rated ranking per win. Right now I have a 1400, 1100 and an 800 rated toons im queuing on. I am looking to replace the 800 toon.

The toons im WANTING the ranking on is Exile side and at about 1500 on the 3v3 side. I am willing to pay by the platinum or for a small amount of cash since it requires NO doing on your part (just click the accept button and stand in the arena so we can kill you).
Old 08/29/2014, 15:28   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
hast du skype?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Rappelz P.Server Host/Caretaker/GM/Mod
11/17/2011 - Rappelz Private Server - 21 Replies
I've noticed that the people with the knowledge, skill, interest, and determination to set up a Private server; normally don't have the time to watch over it. Not just the time, but the patience it takes to deal with the problems, the people, the difference between languages. I've always understood that, but I never really got it till I had gotten a small taste of it myself. In the way of a simple Hamachi server, which wasn't so simple as I first thought. I didn't have the knowledge or...
questions about tanking
05/24/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
is it small size body cant tank cuz they got small size? how can u tank 3big body size noobs with a small size character? i dont think normal tanking will work
Stacking/Tanking?
05/31/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Did the new patch fix the stack/tank bug where you sit on the other person adn it hits them not the noob ... i was trying to do it, it seems not to work anymore
Tanking noobs
05/25/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 16 Replies
This is just a little exploit, maybe u all know about it, but i just discovered it. A friend of mine noticed that when using Torredo's Speedhack. If ur char is dead, the other players wont see a ghost, they will see ur char lying on the ground. Monsters cant pass through it. Tryed it and it works. Might work with other speedhacks, dunno, didnt try. text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=dont flame if u already know about this' border='0' alt='dont flame if u already know about this' />
Paladins don't suck at tanking after all
01/30/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Spamming Flash Heal now causes ALOT more aggro than it used to prior to patch 1.9. This is undocumented and possibly unintended as far as I know. Spam Flash Heal on another member of your party until you get the aggro, throw up Righteous Fury and you'll be all set to go in conjunction with Blessing of Salvation.