Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Host a website

Discussion on Host a website within the Web Host / Server Trading forum part of the Other Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Host a website

hi, there! i never tried to host a website before, so I'm complete new in here. i need someone to help me out!
1. Speak English
2. Knows how this work
Old 07/05/2015, 00:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by guosong1998 View Post
hi, there! i never tried to host a website before, so I'm complete new in here. i need someone to help me out!
1. Speak English
2. Knows how this work
Hello, do you already have hosting ? I can set your website up and host it for you. If you are interested PM me.
Old 07/09/2015, 13:13   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 20
Falls noch Bedarf besteht, bitte per PN melden.

M.f.G

hi2108

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] How do I connect website host to database vps host
01/14/2014 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hi guys, I got a website hosted (.php) on godaddy with a domain name + I got a conquer private server hosted on a vps (NFO) I wanna know how to make the connection from web site to database vps ? so people will be able to register from website to database How do I set up my Config.php ?
Host your own Dragoncity Hack website !
09/15/2013 - Facebook - 15 Replies
Hey guys today im showing you how to host your own hacking website :) I think its best to make an Video :) Text tutorial: Download XAMPP -> XAMPP Download Install it to C:\Xampp Download my index.php file. ( its a rar just depack it using 7zip, Winrar or so) Go to C:\Xampp\htdocs Delete all files in in it Paste the index.php to C:\Xampp\htdocs
[Selling] Gaming WebSite+ domain + host!
08/12/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 1 Replies
hello there i am selling a gaming flash website is set up what site is it? it's arcade game site with flash games... can you advertise on it? yes you can if of course you know how to write the codes on the database or anyother program you use... by purchasing this site what will you get? well you will get the
Website host
09/07/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 7 Replies
What is a good and reliable site host. So tired of webs. has to have php too!