Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 06:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[help] Unpacked Warrock

Discussion on [help] Unpacked Warrock within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[help] Unpacked Warrock

Help, Where can i get Unpacked Warrock.exe ??
Pls??
Old 10/28/2010, 13:56   #2

elite*gold: 10
Google.de ?
nobody in forum upload it -.-"
Old 10/28/2010, 14:05   #3

elite*gold: 6
versuch mal die SuFu oder frag Hr.Google

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WarRock Unpacked [13.08.2010] Nach Update !
12/16/2010 - WarRock - 5 Replies
Ich habe hier mal für euch die Unpacked WarRock exe Was die Bringt ? Nunja wenn ihr einen Addylogger basteln wollt dann braucht ihr Unpacked WarRock exe weil das mit der Gepackten nicht geht.. Download (Klick Mich) Virustotal (Klick Mich)
Unpacked exe
08/04/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
I recently started playing this game, and to my disappointment I see its protected with gameguard, anyway I bypassed gameguard but as the exe is packed with yoda's cryptor 1.x / modified I cant make the changes permanent to a file, so it needs to be repeated through olly each time, has anyone with unpacking skills managed to unpack it(derakon.exe) yet, if not i'll just post the bypass method with olly. However even with GG bypassed the actual game exe seems to have some debugger protection...
what to do after unpacked..
05/07/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
i unpacked data file, but it make a new folder named "data" also inside is another file called "data.pak file" and its over 2gig... my question is, do you guys use the unpack files as reference? or do u guys just replace the old data folder with new one created by unpacker?
BJX bot unpacked
08/14/2005 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 13 Replies
I've unpacked the UPX packing on the BJX 1.1 bot, and as of now this unpacked version wont execute but whenever I get around to making this one run i'll post up the final one. Anyone who cares to can go ahead and do so, it only takes a simple bit of knowledge to do so... there's just no real need till the app goes P2P. Though.. you can open it in IDA or your fav disasm app and browse around and find things and such, as all of the strings and functions are intact.