Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 22:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WRMaps thumb images in stripe sheets * CSS

Discussion on WRMaps thumb images in stripe sheets * CSS within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 42
WRMaps thumb images in stripe sheets * CSS

Hey guys, I was writing a function in php and i had to use map thumbs in order to improve my design so I made a stripe sheet in css and I wanted to share it with you guys so you wouldn't be wasting your time with making your own, it took about 400 lines but it was worth it, feel free to use it and please give me some reputation if you liked it.

*87 Maps are included, here's a screenshot of it;

Links;

P.S; Rename the file "index.txt" to "index.html" in order to display it in your browser it's just a demo.

*Moderators, I don't know if this is a right forum to share that type of stuff but I thought so, since it's a forum that mostly about private servers, splease delete the topic if I ain't right.
Old 03/05/2017, 16:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
I had a tool to export TCRs to CSS.

Old 03/05/2017, 17:20   #3

elite*gold: 42
Oh well, seems like you've made something nice but I never heard nor knew it man, good job tho it feels like you've spent more hours than I did. And how does it export the CSS tho? Like cropping every single thumb img or in sheets?