Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 13:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] UltimateWar - WarRock Private Server

Discussion on [Release] UltimateWar - WarRock Private Server within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
[Release] UltimateWar - WarRock Private Server

Hello everyone!

Thanks for reporting problems with our private server, we have looked into all of the complaints and fixed them!

UltimateWar - WARROCK PRIVATE SERVER MADE FOR THE COMMUNITY.

You can visit our website at:

################################################## ############

Itemshop:

Some ingame footage:

################################################## ###########

Our server

CQC=Working
BG=Working
Zombie AI=Working

When you register you will get enough dinars and cash to buy the whole shop

We also allow use of mods on our client!

This is not a one day project we expect to continue for years, improving over time!

If you have any questions regarding our private server feel free to post here

FAQ:
Q: Why is the website is still unfinished? Lacking features?
A: This has to do with security and time, I am a security freak and I've already made a few new functions for our website like managing your account, but I don't want to release it before it's 100% safe and hack proof. (well nothing is hack proof but at least protect it to the max)

Q: Your GFX sucks!
A: We are sorry if you don't like the GFX content that we have made so far.
We don't have many GFX developers so please give us some time to replace the outdated GFX

Q: Why are a few shop items so expensive?
A: Don't worry this isn't to make you buy cash for real money.
The reason behind this is that when adding items in the shop I don't have much time to review the price so I put a temporary price and wait for the community to help me by posting feedback

Q: BG is not working
A: Currently we are focusing on fixing the other game modes, after that's done we will take a look into BG.

Q: Ingame hackers!!!
A: Nobody can stop hacks, but when we catch a hacker we will ban it's IP and Hardware ID
So it will not be simple making a new account and continue hack, no you will have to be a bit skilled to replace your IP and hardware ID before you can try again.

Before you post your complaint please keep in mind that we see ourselves as a community project.
We will improve over time but only with your help! Together with the community (you) and UltimateWar, I am certain we will together make an awesome game where everyone can enjoy themselves!
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/28/2015, 12:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
nope, not any longer XD
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/28/2015, 12:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by *static_cast View Post
I am really impressed, that you've managed it to get a new website and also a SSL certificate. I don't think that was necessary, but also increases your trustworthiness.

You've actually copied the ip.board skin of UniverseWar and the topics and categories of WarRock Montana, that's still quite cheeky and should be changed.

Of course, your website is still completely unfinished and the gif/video (I guess) in the back is showing stolen content, please also change that to your own.

Also, make sure you don't have that much spelling mistakes in your posts and your website in general.

To be honest, you've suprised me with that. But I think, you will still suffer under this name and this time. Maybe change the project's name or just start advertising somewhere else, before coming back.

Good luck!

Edited, added a picture of misleading content in their banner.

Hello! Thank you for reporting! It was a demo video we were using to test the video player.
It should be fixed by now and replaced by a WarRock trailer.
We bought a license for the basic template that we have edited so there is nothing stolen

About the forum, I don't think anyone has copyright on how their categories are set.

Our team, We speak mostly german and dutch so from time to time there will be few spelling mistakes.
If you find any spelling mistakes please let us know so we can fix it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/28/2015, 17:24   #4

elite*gold: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by *static_cast View Post
I am really impressed, that you've managed it to get a new website and also a SSL certificate. I don't think that was necessary, but also increases your trustworthiness.

You've actually copied the ip.board skin of UniverseWar and the topics and categories of WarRock Montana, that's still quite cheeky and should be changed.

Of course, your website is still completely unfinished and the gif/video (I guess) in the back is showing stolen content, please also change that to your own.

Also, make sure you don't have that much spelling mistakes in your posts and your website in general.

To be honest, you've suprised me with that. But I think, you will still suffer under this name and this time. Maybe change the project's name or just start advertising somewhere else, before coming back.

Good luck!

Edited, added a picture of misleading content in their banner.

Lol even a kid would understand that he cannot even setup a SSL cert, infact he's using CF Flexible SSL
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/28/2015, 17:51   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxiicdev View Post
Lol even a kid would understand that he cannot even setup a SSL cert, infact he's using CF Flexible SSL
We are using CloudFlare SSL certificate because it's free and easy.
Yes I know how to setup a SSL certificate but there is no need as CloudFlare is offering it for free. Here are a few tutorials in case you doubt it.

How to setup SSL certificate with XAMP:

How to setup SSL certificate with cPanel:

Oh yeah so you know is using the same CloudFlare SSL certificate.

So please feel free to continue criticism the UltimateWar and ElitePvpers SSL certificate

Thank you
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/28/2015, 18:17   #6

elite*gold: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by ✔Star✔ View Post
Hello,

We are using CloudFlare SSL certificate because it's free and easy.
Yes I know how to setup a SSL certificate but there is no need as CloudFlare is offering it for free. Here are a few tutorials in case you doubt it.

How to setup SSL certificate with XAMP:

How to setup SSL certificate with cPanel:

Oh yeah so you know is using the same CloudFlare SSL certificate.

So please feel free to continue criticism the UltimateWar and ElitePvpers SSL certificate
Lol I even use CF SSL on my really small projects, but he shouldn't be impressed for that because its just a option to enable, that doesn't mean that you guys are able to do such things :P
Old 07/28/2015, 18:30   #7

Quote:
Quote:
Lol I even use CF SSL on my really small projects, but he shouldn't be impressed for that because its just a option to enable, that doesn't mean that you guys are able to do such things :P
Thank you for your opinion, if you have any other feedback or issues regarding our website I would love to hear it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/28/2015, 19:19   #8

Quote:
Well, I did not think they were able to.
Old 07/30/2015, 18:30   #9

Gun smith is not working so why the **** it's icon of it?
Shop is funny as **** .. prices are stupid, cash only weapons with lvl restriction (why ... it will not work ...), ak dual for 600 cash also stupid.
Coupon event .. no comment only famas,
Lobby is broken, no kd table like in chap 3

This server is broke as ... (even public files are better)
And very nice patcher without gfx also loading screen - paint lvl 0

I'm not recommending this server ...
Btw site is bugged too :v
Old 07/30/2015, 21:12   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon01pl View Post
Gun smith is not working so why the fuck it's icon of it?
Shop is funny as fuck .. prices are stupid, cash only weapons with lvl restriction (why ... it will not work ...), ak dual for 600 cash also stupid.
Coupon event .. no comment only famas,
Lobby is broken, no kd table like in chap 3

This server is broke as ... (even public files are better)
And very nice patcher without gfx also loading screen - paint lvl 0

I'm not recommending this server ...
Btw site is bugged too :v
Hello!

Thank you for trying out our server!

We take all complaints seriously, I hope that we can help solve your problems.

Shop is funny as fuck? Indeed everyone loves the shop I updated the topic with a new video showing everything!

Item shop lvl restriction: Every new item that we implant can be bought from level 1, some default warrock items may require a level of what? 16? With our daily 500% EXP you will be that level in few hours of playing.

About the prices, nobody cares because when you sign up you receive 160000 CASH!!! If you count 600 per item you will be able to buy 266 times the item! Our goal isn't getting people to pay for cash but instead offer them GFX upgrades! We are doing daily events where you can win from 50-10K cash by just playing! If you don't believe me come back after few weeks and you will see all ingame shop items can be bought with dinars

Coupon event, if you wish to see something else here instead of famas please send me a PM with your suggestion.

This server is broke? How? Until now we only have few disconnection reports.

A very nice patcher without gfx hehe do you know that the patcher loads a web page? So basically we can update the patcher without having you to download anything! For now we are showing the changelog but in the future we will add some graphic effects

Site is broken? Funny joke. I personally work on the website so please tell me 1 thing that is broken and I will give you my remaining 20 elite*gold Not including the forum, those are always buggy.

We have 10-20 people playing daily and having fun! You don't have to believe my words, see it by yourself!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/30/2015, 22:39   #11

We have 10-20 people playing daily and having fun!

Wow Don't make me laugh I havent even saw 10+ ppl there only some IL ppl who wanted to play famas ...

I updated the topic with a new video showing everything!

Gj Now "more ppl" will go there (joke ofc.) This IS is just ridiculous as **** It will scary ppl only ...

About the prices, nobody cares because when you sign up you receive 160000 CASH!!!

Good luck with this stupid logic ...

Coupon event, if you wish to see something else here instead of famas please post in our suggestion thread in the forum.

Normal weapons?

It's broken in "other way"

Item shop lvl restriction: Every new item that we implant can be bought from level 1, some default warrock items may require a level of what? 16? With our daily 500% EXP you will be that level in few hours of playing.

Just facepalm. I think You didn't understand me ... Go make lvl restriction for cash only weapons :v

About website:

Also same reaction about vid in that website and download section ..
It's easy to see that It's copypasted from somewhere (only home page, rest is just no sense)
Old 07/30/2015, 23:07   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon01pl View Post
We have 10-20 people playing daily and having fun!

Wow Don't make me laugh I havent even saw 10+ ppl there only some IL ppl who wanted to play famas ...

I updated the topic with a new video showing everything!

Gj Now "more ppl" will go there (joke ofc.) This IS is just ridiculous as **** It will scary ppl only ...

About the prices, nobody cares because when you sign up you receive 160000 CASH!!!

Good luck with this stupid logic ...

Coupon event, if you wish to see something else here instead of famas please post in our suggestion thread in the forum.

Normal weapons?

It's broken in "other way"

Just facepalm. I think You didn't understand me ... Go make lvl restriction for cash only weapons :v

About website:

Also same reaction about vid in that website and download section ..
It's easy to see that It's copypasted from somewhere (only home page, rest is just no sense)
Hello!

Thank you for your reply.

There are 10+ people online during the day (CEST)

About the cash I agree that there are beter ways, that's why I made a new topic in our forum where people can suggest weapon price and damage changes!

You can suggest weapons for the next coupon event just send me a PM!
Level restrictions: Sorry we are not planning to add any level restrictions to any weapons.
I find that purpose of private server is to be able to play everything without having any restrictions.

About our website: You showed me a screenshot of the register page. It doesn't have the best design but it's working perfectly which is more important to me then looking fancy.

It's fine to not like our website design, we will continue improving the website and hopefully one day it will meet your requirements. If you wish to continue the discussion please send me a PM

If you have any other complaints feel free to reply!
Old 07/30/2015, 23:21   #13

Battle group still not working after all these years.. C&P for the win.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/30/2015, 23:32   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleutel View Post
Battle group still not working after all these years.. C&P for the win.
We are sorry to disappoint you, if we had the resources to fix BG we would definitely do so! Maybe in the future when our team grows bigger we will give it a try.
Old 07/30/2015, 23:32   #15

@2Up
Yup

@Top
Back to the page.
100% copypaste I've just found where you can buy full version of it for 58€
I wanna see when you will change it for another paste xD