Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 02:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WarRock Emulator under construction

Discussion on WarRock Emulator under construction within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 24
WarRock Emulator under construction

Someone showed you a bot and said its based on his own Work.
I'll show you the opposite:

I invested MY free time into it, and it was its hard work worth.
It's powerful, good developers can use it for private work with it.
But i didn't want anyone to release "his" work (better said: interface, using my Engine DLL). If anyone would get this, WarRock would become the worst game ever. Everybody knows what you can do NOW, who knows all the other bugs?
I see: all Servers, full with bots. Did you even know what you can do with that?
If you're in Battlegroup, you can destroy all vehicles with almost one fat packet, or just move them to any position. A bot which heals you immediately, or kills someone who shoots at you. Thats not what i wanted.

I gave the source to two people only: Chowniiqhtz and ToXiiC (the italian nub haha, proberbly he released it).

Well. If you see anything related to a WarRock Bot without my Name, report it please.
Anyway: Don't trust them, they are probably trying to steal your Account Details and sell it @TBM here or sth. like this.

Cya @hell, homies.
Old 01/19/2013, 15:16   #2

elite*gold: 297
Received Thanks: 1,687
You guys don't seem to know what an emulator is: a piece of hardware or software imitating other hardware. There is fundamental distinction between software and hardware.
Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Like-Party.* -> Under Construction
11/03/2012 - Off Topic - 9 Replies
Hey Epvp'ler und an alle die bei Like-Party.net angemeldet sind. Bei mir wird seit 4-5 Tagen ein Maintenance angezeigt :( http://i.epvpimg.com/1Fl3d.jpg Schon seit 4-5 Tage auf 75% .... Bei euch auch so ? :/
(Under construction) AX5 Client
01/20/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 9 Replies
Ok ppl, i started this project 1 day ago and i hop i will have time to finish this one. It's a program that let's you loggin with 2 hero online accounts and play on both on the same PC. Here's the Beta Screenshot http://i.imgur.com/7vp8R.jpg I will be back when it's done. I will not upload my files here anymore all the files,bot and stuff will be uploaded on my forum.
Under construction
01/18/2012 - Need for Speed World - 4 Replies
http://cdn.www.needforspeed.com/sites/www.needfors peed.com/files/imagecache/blog_hero_image/maintena ncewindow_0_0_0.jpg Hello, I just wanted to let you all know, that my website (nfsgaming.com) will be under construction for the next few hours. Purpose: The purpose of this maintenance window is to deploy a website patch to NFS Gaming. Please see Release Notes below.
[Help]Register page construction
08/19/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Hello all, I wanna create my own custom reg page, but i don't know how to be honest. So i was wondering if anyone of you could help me to get me started. Like what do i need to know,learn before i'm capable of doing that. What will i need, ... And if someone knows how to do it, maybe he/she wants to teach me a few things? thanks in advance jochem
ZG : Under Construction
12/14/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 4 Replies
Original von: BloodhoofMage http://costaserver.kicks-ass.net/stuff/arrow.gif Klick mich!