Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > WarRock
You last visited: Today at 09:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WarRock GPS/DISTANCE

Discussion on WarRock GPS/DISTANCE within the WarRock forum part of the Shooter category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WarRock GPS/DISTANCE

Can somebody make a this hack for me (VIP) . I want only GPS/DISTANCE/ESP thats all . Can somebody make for me i give acc to other games or warrock to or paypall max 20 $ no more PM ME
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Max target distance?
10/29/2010 - World of Warcraft - 7 Replies
Hi Epvpers, vor einiger Zeit habe ich hier ein Macro/Konsolenbefehl zur erhöhung der Target-distanz gefunden und wollte wissen ob das noch möglich ist oder gefixt wurde. War sowas wie "set max targetnearestdistance xx" Hi Epvpers, some time ago i found a macro/consolecommand to extend the range of the targetsystem and want to know if it still works or its fixed. Was some like "set max targetnearestdistance xx" Chillmal
how can i talk to NPC at a far distance
04/02/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
hi is there like a distance Normal NPC, Quest Giver talk hack? for example when doing commission quest in maze i wanna stay at a far distance to get the quest not right next to the commission quest board.here other example when i wanna buy mana/health pot from NPC ,i dont wanna stand next to the NPC to buy it so it there a distance hack where i can click on the NPC at a far distance and buy it? :mofo:
[KSRO]Need help about Distance [PLEASE]
10/11/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hi guys , I have a problem with Distance changer.I have unpacked Client , i open ksro with edx Lite , and i make actionwnddata.txt edit. But auto select selects only too near mobs.When i open changer it says 5.2345263245236346 -017e has been changed to 5000 but nothing changes. SO Please help me :o
Vac distance?
08/30/2009 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
OK Im playing around with a new 2moons vac on cheat engine. And i was wondering what line do you change to increase the distance around you that you vac. Not how many mobs follow you, but the range of how far your vac can reach. Help please?
Vac Distance?
12/12/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
I'm still pretty new to this whole hacking thing, so I have a question that's probably really simple, but I can't seem to find the answer. I'm very cautious about hacking in public, so here's my plan. I'm lvl 54, but I'm in Python Castle. I was planning on vac'ing Styx, which I have already done. However, I have a wall hack on Python, and I would like to be able to go to an edge of the map, or at least somewhere where people won't see me, so that I can vac without being seen. What is the...