Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(S) Lvlin (B) 200 E*Gold

Discussion on (S) Lvlin (B) 200 E*Gold within the WarRock Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 64
The Black Market: 139/0/0
(S) Lvlin (B) 200 E*Gold

Hey , ich wollte fragen wie viel Exp ihr mich Lvln würdet für 200E*Gold
Ich stelle mich selber auf Niu ..
Bitte nur Exp zahlen eingeben
Ich habe Silber Prem und alle up's

Similar Threads Similar Threads
tao lvlin help
04/09/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
how to lvl a tao quick an effective?
Vac-lvlin
08/28/2008 - Dekaron - 6 Replies
hey all. I got a lvl 67 AK and i just started Vac hacking, in python and i wonder if it is rly that much farster than legit lvlin :confused: So could anone may tell me whats the average lvl speed on my lvl is, with Vac hacking...like 1lvl per hour or somethin? Also i`d like to know where s the best placefor me to vac hack? thx in advance :cool:
Lvlin nix another way
03/14/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 8 Replies
Requirement: Rb tao Char wit nix and a sword/bs wit 2soc ok..ppl keep sayin its faster to lvl wit moon, and YES..thats true. but if ur broke, heres another way. download COTrainer wit autoguardhealer. go to a private place wit ur tao and the char u wanna lvl nix.get the sword(put kylin gems in it) and hit the guard. open up autoguardhealer and leave over night. ur items wont break cuz of the kylin giving ur sword lots of dura to last thru out the night. just a lil tip for ppl wanting to...
my way of lvlin nix and penetraction
02/06/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 2 Replies
i dont no if this has been post or not but this is my way of lvl nix so here it goes... requirement: a high lvl tro 120, 124 or 129, autoclicker, dc tool, super moon gem should be good but if u dont hab, ref moon is just fine, nd or fishy, multi client, a noob, and a place dat no one knows about. k first off, find a place dat no ones comes around, my suggestion is new desert, new forest, or in adventure zone area. 2nd, bring ur high lvl tro, a noob and ur char dat u want to lvl nix or...
Lvlin a 102 fire tao
10/24/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Is ther some sort of secert . B/s ive bin lvling mine at bass, and as Its taken alot of time to train. so my questions is any tips on faster way to train or better way to train a lvl 102 fire toa?? thx in advance for helping a noob out. I figured that some of the many pros on elite pvpers would have a good idea.