Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Vindictus
You last visited: Today at 06:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Vindictus CN [CHINA] Torrent

Discussion on Looking for Vindictus CN [CHINA] Torrent within the Vindictus forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Looking for Vindictus CN [CHINA] Torrent

Hello the same as it's in tittle I'm Looking for Vindictus china/Mabinogi Heroes : CHINA torrent

a) I won't download from cn page because it would take 3-4 days to download it.
b) My internet speed is good but I'm from poland that's why that long downloading
c) I wish you may upload it for me...
d ) Please don't send me from torrenty.pl because it's outdated version + no-one download it..

I'll be very gratefull to get torrent thanks c : :**

+I really want to play lynn because there's no block ip ! )..Understand me please :X
Old 03/09/2014, 21:41   #2

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Did you try a download-manager? Should increase the download speed.
Old 03/10/2014, 01:54   #3

elite*gold: 0
I Have Vendictus and i am from Egypt i can't Play it because the IP Block is there any way to Change from Vendictus to Mabinogi Heroes with out downloading those 7 GB again O.o Maybe download a patch from Mabinogi and Install it on Vendictus ^^ ! ?
Old 03/10/2014, 17:43   #4

elite*gold: 6851
The Black Market: 186/0/0
Received Thanks: 11,067
Quote:
Originally Posted by marwan5577 View Post
I Have Vendictus and i am from Egypt i can't Play it because the IP Block is there any way to Change from Vendictus to Mabinogi Heroes with out downloading those 7 GB again O.o Maybe download a patch from Mabinogi and Install it on Vendictus ^^ ! ?
That's not possible. The games are not the same.