Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 17:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Die WoW UI Add-On Development Policy

Discussion on Die WoW UI Add-On Development Policy within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,325
Die WoW UI Add-On Development Policy

In vielen Teilen des Internets wird gegen diese neue Regelung gewettert. Aber warum eigentlich? Der Autor des Addons Questhelper formuliert das so:
Blizzard just posted their new UI Add-On Development Policy at . The important part is that I’m no longer allowed to ask for donations in-client. I know how much I got before I added the in-client reminder - it doesn’t pay a significant fraction of the bills. And, as much as I like you guys, good intentions don’t pay for my apartment [...]
Es ist immer wieder zu belächeln wie Dritte etwas nutzen wollen (beispielsweise World of Warcraft) um Geld damit zu verdienen. Ich meine []

Old 04/12/2009, 06:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
WoW sucks.

I would pay to blow up their Servers + Log.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[cSro] Anti 3rd Program Policy !?
07/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/7721/antipolicy .png Uploaded with ImageShack.us Translated with google! Source: ::˿·ȫÃñÓ*½Óа棺£º°£¼°Ñ޺󣺣º What you think guys, is CIMO giving Botters now a hard time?
Blizzard ban policy
09/28/2009 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Do they have some kind of ban policy for using AFK bots ( something like pirox bot ). Do they first ban you for like 72h or is it possible to get perm ban when they caught you for the first time ? Also is it possible that they ban you like few weeks latter or a month(s) latter ? Thanks in advance =)
[News -07.08.2009]Anti Bot Policy
08/08/2009 - Silkroad Online - 43 Replies
http://www3.pic-upload.de/07.08.09/dt52ru4sxg3.png My Opinion: New Picture- Same Bullshit. It wont work & it wont happen. I'll keep botting.
Anyone exactly know Blizzards policy on bot punishment?
11/27/2008 - WoW Bots - 2 Replies
Anyone exactly know Blizzards policy on bot punishment? What's the punishment for botting for first time offenders, second time offenders or third time offenders? I only bot for pve but I see people botting in wsg, ab, eots and av. I'm really scared to bot for pvp since I have a lot of level 70 characters, I don't want to be perma banned. Some people have lots of guts. They openly bot knowing people will recognize they are botting and report them. They have no fear. I really want to know...
[WoW] Neue Naming-Policy
09/02/2004 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
Unter anderem zu meiner Freude, hat Blizzard eine Naming Policy eingeführt bezüglich der Namensgebung der einzelnen Charaktere. Diese Policy wird testweise auf dem Stresstest Server laufen und sofern sie zu Blizzards Zufriedenheit läuft, auch später ins Retail übernommen http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx...& ;p=1#post278412