Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 15:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Twitch - Releasing paid subscription?

Discussion on Twitch - Releasing paid subscription? within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 235
Twitch - Releasing paid subscription?

Twitch, the well-known streaming site, is about to launch a new paid-subscription system. The channelowner shall get the possibility to sell own subscriptions to their followers. In return,
the follow will gain some special emotes and the possibility, to contact the channelowner instantly. There will be 2 different models, $9.99 and $24.99, includig some special benefits like new emotes.

For the record, the channelowner will receive the most of the payment, Twitch diverges only a small part. But the question is: Who would pay $10 or $25 for a single Twitch-Channel?

Gallery 1

Maybe it's only a feint? There is an obviously leaked e-Mail from Twitch, according to this, they are about to start the Beta soon. Of course, only with some special streamers together.
Old 04/19/2017, 10:34   #2

elite*gold: 248
What is difference between 4,99$ and 9.99$ or there'l be only 9,99 and 24? Thanks.
Old 04/19/2017, 10:48   #3

elite*gold: 235
Quote:
Originally Posted by buymmoservice View Post
What is difference between 4,99$ and 9.99$ or there'l be only 9,99 and 24? Thanks.
Are you talking about the standard twitch-prime subscription? The new (additional? I don't know ) subscriptions contains a message-function to talk diretly to the streamer. Also you will get some new emotes. That's all what I know at the moment.
Old 04/21/2017, 11:18   #4

elite*gold: 248
Quote:
Originally Posted by skardana View Post
Are you talking about the standard twitch-prime subscription? The new (additional? I don't know ) subscriptions contains a message-function to talk diretly to the streamer. Also you will get some new emotes. That's all what I know at the moment.
I'm talking about standard prime-sub, yeah. and what is advantage between 4.9 and 9$?) Ty