Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 16:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The president of Visceral Games left the company

Discussion on The president of Visceral Games left the company within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 25

Steve Papoutsis

Steve Papoutsis, managing director of Visceral Games, leaves the company after 15 years. Papoutsis was responsible for the development of the game Dead Space and Battlefield Hardline which was released about a month ago. Electronic communications director Art, parent company of Visceral Games, commented blog on the official website of the company, he said: "I can confirm that Steve is no longer part of the EA. We want to thank him for his contribution to the Company and wish him good luck." Has been reported that Scott Probst will replace Papoutsis. Probst works for EA for 13 years and will continue the work of Steve as planned in advance. "Visceral team will continue to focus on developing new content to the game Battlefield Hardline which will include expansion packs, and of course the development of other projects." Probst said. Is still unclear what caused Steve Papoutsis leave the company, and whether his departure is related to the game Battlefield Hardline.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] 2 Games left i need win
01/28/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
EUW Silver 1 to Gold 5 Promo 2 Games left i need 2 Win´s Pay via PP
[Selling] Accounts with "older" games (Left For Dead 2, Bad Company 2, Lost planet, CoD BO)
03/28/2013 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
Hello. I just realised that I've got some old steam accounts sitting around since I used to have this bad habit of creating a new one whenever I bought new games (no idea why..) and thought some of you might be interested in buying them. The accounts will remain on sale *for now*, but if nobody shows any interest I won't bother keeping the thread alive for very long. All of the games are english copies that have been bought through steam or a physical store nearby I am the original...
[B]Battlefield Bad Company 2 Deluxe Edition+ Left 4 Dead 2 [S] CoD Modern Warfare 2
05/01/2011 - Steam Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, Ich tausche mein Battlefield Bad Company 2 DELUXE EDITION + Left 4 Dead 2 und wenns sein muss auch mein Original CoD 4 Key gegen Modern Warfare 2. läuft das ganze über Steam? nicht ganz, Bad Company 2 läuft über den EADM Left 4 Dead 2 über Steam und den COD 4 Code muss man über den installer eingeben der Code ist 100% original und selbst gekauft.
Battfield bad company 2 [UNCUT] gegen left 4 dead uncut pn me
10/03/2010 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
ny 2 gegen left 4 dead uncut pn me :rolleyes:
[B]Steam Account Battlefield Bad Company 2 / Left 4 Dead (1&2) und mehr! [S]PSC
03/21/2010 - Origin Trading - 0 Replies
Wollte hier meinen Steam account für PSC verkaufen. Hier ein Screen: http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/7098/steamneu. jpg Preis: 25€ PSC Trade: Werde den Käufer erst einloggen lassen mit email verify. Nach bezahlung erhält er dann den Code zum ändern der Mail, sowie der anderen Daten.