Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 11:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SP1 - Silent Plot Online

Discussion on SP1 - Silent Plot Online within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SP1 - Silent Plot Online

Hi Ho SP1 ist grad in der open beta in korea ( oder wo auch immer )
denke mal das es auch bei uns bald kommen wird da nexon bis jetzt fast alle games auch in den usa released hat.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/05/2008, 18:00   #2

Det is doch mal watt nettes!
Old 05/05/2008, 20:07   #3

hab probleme einen account zu machen bei nexon ^^ weist du wie man diese kopier sperre umgeht ?
Old 05/12/2008, 00:45   #4

Received Thanks: 4,569
1,5gb groß nichts für mich , da ich nur Spiele kurz anteste...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
farmville plot/crop stacking hack
03/28/2012 - Facebook - 1 Replies
i have 1 hack i will post it this week but promise that do not post it on the other site if you want the hack to get fixed.. so pls.. do not post to other site do not say thanks press thanks
Farmville Plot/Crop stacking HACK
03/19/2010 - Facebook - 16 Replies
Needs: 1. cheat engine 5.5 2. know how to follow the steps 1st Step: open Cheat engine 5.5 2nd Step: open your browser (just open your farmville) 3rd Step: target the cheat engine to your browser (I prefer mozilla) 4th Step: enable speedhack and change it to 0 and apply (the browser will pause its ok) 5th Step: change the value type into Array of Bytes (4 bytes make it Array bytes) 6th Step: now search this d0 30 60 ?? 5d ?? ?? d1 d2 46 ?? ?? ?? d3 46 ?? ?? ??
Rondow Server a Plot?
10/08/2009 - Dekaron - 18 Replies
i was playing 2moons 4 a bit and i started wondering about the new server coming out called rondow. i was thinking that the new server might be a little plan 2 ip ban all the hackers. obviously there will be tons of hackers trying 2 hack their way up on the first few days. so i think the entire server will be loaded with gms hiding and they might hav found some way 2 counter act the gm detect. this might be a trick 2 ip ban all the hackers:( it also suspicious how they rnt gona update the...
[Exploit] Reserve a city plot.
07/10/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 0 Replies
Here's how it goes, normally you have to have a certain amount of members in your guild and you have to be lvl 40 or higher. Well if your like me and not lvl 40 yet, all you have to do is get someone whose over lvl 40 and get him to be your "teacher". This will increase your lvl to lvl 40 or above, and will allow you to reserve a city plot!
Silent project 1 online
06/12/2008 - Foreign Games - 2 Replies
I found a video of this game on youtube today, looks awesome but only for koreans... =/ Does anyone know more about the game, or a way to play it? thank you ^^