Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > User Submitted News
You last visited: Today at 22:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Witcher 2 - not afraid of Dragon Age 2

Discussion on The Witcher 2 - not afraid of Dragon Age 2 within the User Submitted News forum part of the News & More category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,823
Post The Witcher 2 - not afraid of Dragon Age 2

Witcher 2 Release Informations:
- Platform: PC,
- Date of Release: 17th of May,2011.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasz Gop
We're not afraid of Dragon Age 2
^ That's what we've heard from Tomasz Gop,head producer of the Witcher 2 game. CD Projekt RED is not afraid of this year competition from other RPG games.

And there is some, even if we only look at highest level productions,since except fantasy RPG,which are going to be directly compared with Witcher - Dragon Age 2, Dungeon Siege III and Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Mass Effect 3 or Deus Ex: Human revolution,which are similar genre,but also totally different if it's about action timeline and location. It is indeed a good year for fans, but also a year of hard choices - either way,makers of Witcher 2 are not afraid of such strong competition from other games and they're also not worried whether their game will be better than West productions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomasz Gop
There's only one game which I would like to beat and which we will be definitely better than - it's the first Witcher game.
And to be honest,he is RIGHT,because if Witcher 2 will achieve this goal,it will be really great victory looking from the point of view of a normal player,which doesn't care how much copies of game were sold,but which care about product quality.

Also regarding Dragon Age 2 competition - comparision of our main hero and his companions looks is definitely in favor of Witcher 2...

Dragon Age II

Witcher 2: Assassins of the Kings

Let's truly hope that the game will not beat other productions by graphics and style,but also other main aspects of the game,like plot. But here... we know that the plot is going to be amazing already just by looking at first Witcher which was one of the best RPG games.
Old 03/14/2011, 16:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
i finished Dragon Age 2 yesterday and i just can say that it was the most epic rpg i´ve ever played the ending was short but still good but the best part of the game was the fights the system was so perfekt i always had a lot of fun beating up the giant Golem and the High Dragon was Epic! and that Arishock had awesome skills but the final boss was kinda easy but still its a great game with a great story but the graphics and the world were small and not that good at that part the witcher could win the first witcher game was awesome but i hope they made an bigger world that time the last one was too simple.

Both are epic games and i guess the more they compete the better they get so on Dragon Age 3 and Witcher 3 i hope there are some more devolpers with new more badass fights and graphics.