Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Sale]Chinese Site Translate/Custom Designs

Discussion on [Sale]Chinese Site Translate/Custom Designs within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5
Exclamation [Sale]Chinese Site Translate/Custom Designs

Title says it all, i will be offering my services to translate any chinese site's you may have, weather they contain flash or not. this is for EO only!

Chinese To English Translations

Example:

Price: $20 Each Site(with 5 or more sites, each one only costs $10)

Each site averages about 12 - 36 hours to complete(100% translated, custom pages, etc).

Custom Website Designs

I also do custom website designs(which cost more, but are unique and nobody else can get them, i make them from scratch).

Example:

Price: $70 - $250
Old 06/01/2010, 15:50   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Everyone can use a translator, are your services also good, do they offer precise translation?
Old 06/01/2010, 15:52   #3

I translate everything myself, but i do have a couple of Chinese friends who help me here and there.
Old 06/01/2010, 15:56   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Actually I dont think This is the correct section for Translation of website's
Old 06/01/2010, 16:05   #5

It is if it pertains to the section itself, as i state in my post it is for EO only
Old 06/01/2010, 16:07   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is selling allowed here?
Old 06/01/2010, 16:09   #7

Yes, as long as it doesn't pertain to anything such as warez or linking to another site like EPVP.

Theres multiple sales in this section
Old 06/01/2010, 20:51   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

true it may be for eo only so it pertains to eo, it however has nothing to do with eo pserver hosting in general king arthur usually closes questions about websites in this section so how come your allowed to sell sites even if it just is about eo it doesn't help pserver hosting in general people sell new pets, databases and skills here but that because it has to do directly with pservers

(also this is just somthing i noticed, im not trying to get you in trouble or get your thread closed i just want this cleared up)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/01/2010, 20:54   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCookieZx View Post
true it may be for eo only so it pertains to eo, it however has nothing to do with eo pserver hosting in general king arthur usually closes questions about websites in this section so how come your allowed to sell sites even if it just is about eo it doesn't help pserver hosting in general people sell new pets, databases and skills here but that because it has to do directly with pservers

(also this is just somthing i noticed, im not trying to get you in trouble or get your thread closed i just want this cleared up)
100% Agreed
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2010, 21:06   #10 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ahaaha funny I can make and translate for free cuz that's what I do for fun. And you don't need translator cuz it's all basics and eo related. And I completely agree with cookiez.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/01/2010, 22:31   #11

you dont make sites for normal EO, you make them for p-servers, knock it off with the flame.
Old 06/01/2010, 22:57   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

You also don't ask for help with an official eo servers site, but King_Arthur has still been closing down any threads about Sites for Private servers so yes this thread should be closed, It belongs in the blackmarket not the Eo Private Server section, after all this section isn't called "Eo Private Sites for sale" section.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/01/2010, 22:58   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibeatuall View Post
you dont make sites for normal EO, you make them for p-servers, knock it off with the flame.
Sure but ain't I correct lol
Old 06/02/2010, 04:29   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 246
EDIT: This has been cleared up with the higher ups, and will now be moved to TBM.

#Moved
Old 06/06/2010, 17:21   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Boo this is bad than his usual ones lol