Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Watch Dogs 2 - Standard Edition (the one for $60) [PC] + Zodiac Killer = $45/40€

Discussion on Watch Dogs 2 - Standard Edition (the one for $60) [PC] + Zodiac Killer = $45/40€ within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Watch Dogs 2 - Standard Edition (the one for $60) [PC] + Zodiac Killer = $45/40€

Selling Watch Dogs 2 (Standard Edition [PC] Download-Code) with the Zodiac Killer DLC for $45 or 40€, PM if interested.
Main Key-Code will be redeemed via the NVIDIA's Key "Redeeming Thingy" Website .
Pre-Order key (Zodiac Killer) will be redeemed ingame via the UPlay Launcher.

Payment has to succeed in advance in order to receive the 2 (two) keys (WD2 and Zodiac Killer Pre-Order Key).

Short and sweet.

Accepting payments directly to my IBAN, prefered currency: Euro.
Let the hacking begin!

Best regards,
blapanda.

Old 03/21/2017, 15:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
Can be locked, has been sold.

#Close
Closed Thread