Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battle.net Account Top Games

Discussion on Battle.net Account Top Games within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Battle.net Account Top Games

Diverse Titel sind Digital Deluxe z.B. SC2 Wings of Liberty / SC2 Heart of the Swarm um es kurz zu machen jedes Spiel hat eine gute Anzahl an gekauften InGame Shop items.

Preis 40€

Bei Intresse einfach melden

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS battle.net account with 4+ games owned
03/20/2016 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
Selling account Spent $100 package in hearthstone http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=rievs9&s=9 Will sell for $80
[Trading] Battle.net Account with much games for Do Acc Ge1
12/26/2014 - Browsergames Trading - 3 Replies
Hi i trade my battle.net Account Diablo3+Reaper of Souls 1xlvl 70 Monk 1xlvl 70 Witchdoctor 1xlvl 70 Babar 1xlvl 70 Demonhunter 1xlvl 70 Crusader PARAGON: lvl 114 StarCraft 2 Wings of Liberty
[Selling] WTS Battle.net account with lot of games
01/03/2014 - Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my Battle.net account. Games: Diablo2 + lod Wc3 + tft Starcraft2 WoW Diablo3 HS
[Selling] Battle.net Account with many games!
07/01/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hey, i wanna sell my battle.net account with the curent games: Diablo 3 Starcraft 2 - Wing Of Liberty - Heart of the Swarm World Of Warcraft - Battle Chest Tell me your offers
Battle.net Account mit 4 Games
05/24/2012 - Trading - 3 Replies
Ich will hier meinen Battle.net Account loswerden. Auf dem Account sind 4 Games Diablo 3 Starter Edition Starcraft 2 Diablo 2 mit Add-On Lord of Destruction WoW bis Wrath of the Lich king Besonderheiten