Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Penetration Testing

Discussion on Penetration Testing within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Penetration Testing

I am offering you to pentest your server/website. I will require proof of ownership before proceeding to do the actual job.

What I can do:
- Penetrate Networks / post-connection attacks
- Exploit Systems
- SQL Injections
- Decrypt a fair share of encrypted databases
- Infiltrate routers
- Infiltrate your VPS
- Buffer Overflow Exploit
- Node.js Exploits
- XSS Attacks / Exploits
- Loadtests
- HTTP GET/POST
- Exploit CloudFlare

Naturally I do NOT include DoS or DDoS attacks in my services as it is only harmfull to other customers of your host sharing the same network/node with you. There is nothing to gain from that. DDoS Protection will depend on your host and I can help you setup some firewall measures but that's about all we can do anyway. Most of mitigation has to be done by your hosting provider.

IF you are a hosting provider & own the network + hardware (servers) I can do small test hits of about 200k r/s for a short period of time but I'd rather not.

All this is to help you secure your setup and prevent being hacked.
"Hack yourself before someone else does" is what we are gonna aim for.

Pricing:
A) Basic Pentesting (50€): I will do a basic pentesting using as many methods I can think of for your setup and will tell you what was exploitable/vulnerable.

B) Advanced Pentesting (100€): I will do the same as in A) but I will help you fix each of the issues I find and add ideas for even more security measures.

C) Security Freelancer for hire: Hire me for any job related to your website/server security on an hourly base: 35€/h

Last but not least: I choose my customers. If I do not want to deal with you I have my reasons.
That's about it.