Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS: Highendaccount TERA Brawler-Lanzer

Discussion on WTS: Highendaccount TERA Brawler-Lanzer within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS: Highendaccount TERA Brawler-Lanzer

hi,

Im selling my TERA Account on DE-Yurian

Brawler is full vm7. Weapon ofc +15 perfect stats. than i have vm6+15 Gloves with energetic etching or vm7+13 with Poweretching
The Brawler got all stuff than you need, or wish.
Power and Crit Underwear. Full Power and Full Critset Jewlery. Many many costumes and got Smolder.

Lanzer got vm5 Weapon and chest +15. rest is vm7 with perfect stats and perfect etchings. Also many many costumes. Both brooch`s

Priest with verno gear. Was just for farming Tower

The Price for the Account are 200.-Euro
If you are interested than PM me or add me on Skype: tyrese.walker213 for more info, screenshots or whatever

up

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS: Highendaccount TERA Ninja-Slayer and 5more max Lvl
10/23/2016 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Im Selling here my TERA Account. MAIN: Ninja: vm6 Starfall +15 weapon, the rest is VM7 Perfect stats and perfect etchings. Got "Smolder" full crit and full power jewlery Slayer: vm6 Starfall +15 weapon and vm6 Gloves. rest is vm7 and the chest is +15 Perfect stats and perfect entchings. Full Crit and full Power Jewlery Archer: Most Verno +12 Perfect stats and etchings Warrior: Most Verno +12 Perfect stats and etchings Mystic: Most Verno +12 Perfect...
[Selling] WTS: Highendaccount TERA Ninja-Slayer and 5more max Lvl
10/23/2016 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Im Selling here my TERA Account. MAIN: Ninja: vm6 Starfall +15 weapon, the rest is VM7 Perfect stats and perfect etchings. Got "Smolder" full crit and full power jewlery Slayer: vm6 Starfall +15 weapon and vm6 Gloves. rest is vm7 and the chest is +15 Perfect stats and perfect entchings. Full Crit and full Power Jewlery Archer: Most Verno +12 Perfect stats and etchings Warrior: Most Verno +12 Perfect stats and etchings Mystic: Most Verno +12 Perfect...
[Selling] VK: TERA ACCOUNT LVL 65 LANZER/LVL 60 SLAYER
12/21/2014 - Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo, Ich verkaufe mein Tera Account billig. Da ich keine Lust mehr an dem Spiel habe, würde ich mein Account gerne weitergeben. Der Account beeinhaltet ein Lvl 65er Lancer und ein Lvl 60er Slayer. und ca. 8K Gold. Lancer: +9 RE NM Waffe +12 Untiefen Brust + 9 RE NM Hände
Tera Online Lanzer Lvl 51 Server Hasmina (DE)
03/25/2014 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo ihr Lieben verkaufe hier meinen Tera Online Acc auf den Server Hasmina mit einen Lanzer Level 51 und einen Bogi Level 36 mit einigen Skins für den Lanzer ein Waffen Skin und ein Reittier (knochentänzer) alles weitere mit der Rüstung und so seht ihr auf den Bildern bei Interesse addet mich in Skype oder schreibt mir einfach hier bitte auch mit Angebot natürlich gibt es auch email mit pw dazu Skype Name ist painfromhell1993
TERA Lanzer Solo?? und PvP?
02/22/2013 - Tera - 10 Replies
Hey ich bin recht neu un mir gefällt der Lanzer aber kann man solo mit dem auch was reisen weil der größte dmg dealer is er ja nicht und wie siehts später mit pvp aus?