Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS: Highendaccount TERA Ninja-Slayer and 5more max Lvl

Discussion on WTS: Highendaccount TERA Ninja-Slayer and 5more max Lvl within the Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS: Highendaccount TERA Ninja-Slayer and 5more max Lvl

Hello,

Im Selling here my TERA Account.

MAIN: Ninja: vm6 Starfall +15 weapon, the rest is VM7 Perfect stats and perfect etchings. Got "Smolder" full crit and full power jewlery
Slayer: vm6 Starfall +15 weapon and vm6 Gloves. rest is vm7 and the chest is +15 Perfect stats and perfect entchings. Full Crit and full Power Jewlery
Archer: Most Verno +12 Perfect stats and etchings
Warrior: Most Verno +12 Perfect stats and etchings
Mystic: Most Verno +12 Perfect stats and etchings
Reaper: Most Verno +12 Perfect stats and etchings
Brawler: Most Verno +12 Perfect stats and etchings

The Account is on DE-Yurian

Veteran and got more than 20 days Premium.

You can buy just the account with the chars or you can buy Gold and Stuff.
atm i got 4.5 Mio Gold, 29K MWA and 11K Spellbind.

The Price for the Account without Items are 200.-Euro
If you are interested than PM me or add me on Skype: tyrese.walker213 for more info, screenshots or whatever